New Dog!!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

big thankyou to templeking for selling me this fella, after me doing his head in for months to sell he finaly broke, top man and a real true gentleman looking forward to getting this dog running in w

Here he is as at 14 mths

Posted Images

Does it really matter how long or even how much i paid for the dog, now your trying to draw me into your silly arguments again run along there you clown the topic is doing fine without your stupid comments, im happy with the dog he gives me great sport thats the main thing here!

Does it really matter how long or even how much i paid for the dog, now your trying to draw me into your silly arguments again run along there you clown the topic is doing fine without your stupid comments, im happy with the dog he gives me great sport thats the main thing here!

iv no interest in how long or how much you paid I simply posted NICE ONE on your day out, an have been bombarded with insults ...it an open forum so whats your problem

There's defo no holes in that big dog seen him run last few seasons he'll kill them anywhere he has speed wind and a good mouth

I don't recall ever saying the dog had a hole in em...he also very well bred

better no even commenting mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

There's defo no holes in that big dog seen him run last few seasons he'll kill them anywhere he has speed wind and a good mouth?

Do they need wind if they've got speed and a good mouth?

Just saying. Lol

They do in the middle of January when they meet a strong hare

• Like 3

There's defo no holes in that big dog seen him run last few seasons he'll kill them anywhere he has speed wind and a good mouth?

Do they need wind if they've got speed and a good mouth?

Just saying. Lol

They do in the middle of January when they meet a strong hare

Lol. Nothing worse than a plodder dragging the job out when a 10 bob lurcher would have the job done early doors.

iv no interest in how long or how much you paid I simply posted NICE ONE on your day out, an have been bombarded with insults ...it an open forum so whats your problem
my problem is i dont like alcaholics who sit on the computer 24/7 under multiple accounts running mens dogs down you clown
  • Like 1

my problem is i dont like alcaholics who sit on the computer 24/7 under multiple accounts running mens dogs down you clown

maybe you should call up an hit them a slap :yes: