Isis Beheading

This is ridiculous.

Ask a perfectly normal question, get no answer.

Right. So if history reflects on today's society then that society has learned bugger all from what has gone before. We learn from historical mistakes, we do not repeat them or at least I hope we don't.

"what about the Spanish Inquisition?" "What about the English civil war?" "What about the Spanish-Portugese war?" "What about the cursdaes?" "What about slavery?" "What about..." What about...."

Yeah, what about them? Is there anybody alive today that was part of them? Who or what the heck are people trying to blame? Heritage?Cultural history? It is a totally invalid argument because this stuff the world is seeing and talking about is happening right now in what is supposed to be a civilised society!!

It boils my water to think these so called "proud people" may well be never brought to justice because our government has zero backbone but what really makes me seethe is the fact that the Muslim community that is harbouring and producing these radicals does absolutely jack about the situation except play the "it's the minority" card. It is they who are causing the social unrest between the Muslim community and "us" or whatever term you want you use due to this total disregard. It is frankly embarrassing to hear these British Muslims talk about their intent and cause because it doesn't just affect how the world views Muslims it also affects how the world views Britain or any country producing these cowards. We, are allowing the evolution of these soldiers of Allah on our very doorstep so let it be known to the muslim community that if they won't tackle the problem within then, We, the British public as a whole, must stop this from happening by any means necessary.

DB, you've already said stop building mosques and licence them instead, I would go one step further and remove any Muslim from a position of influence or responsibility within a community be it on a council, a school or parliament. These positions can not be occupied dutifully to the community as a whole if the person's highest priority is the Muslim faith, it favours one section of society of any other.

Yes Christians, Jehovah's Witness etc come knocking on people's doors to spread their beliefs, they don't view me as a threat or an adversary and then try to kill me.

Imagine if the Catholic/Christian community said one day "enough is enough" and they started decapitating folk on camera and showing the world and just before they did so they said "In the name of the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit!". As Muslims shouldnt occupy any position of authority are you going to get rid of all the Muslim Doctors and Surgeons in the NHS and the thousands of pharmacists who are muaslim your argumrents have more holes than a sieve

If a child is born to a Muslim father then that child is raised a muslim. If the child is born to a muslim mother but a non-muslim father than that child can not be raised a muslim. It is perfectly OK for a Muslim man to beat his wife. Men are put first in the Quaran. It's all very geared towards empowering the men to be some kind of ultimate macho being but really, they are just cowards. Only a coward would beat a woman. Only a coward wouldn't be strong enough to think for them-self. Only a coward would not have an open mind.

History influences everything from world wars to scientific discoveries . To deny it is a sure route to failure. You use the word coward a lot what makes a coward ? do yo know. Get rid of any Muslim in a position of authority you mean the Muslim doctors Surgeons, Pharmacists etc in the Nhs Your view point has more holes than my hunting wellies

To me personally, a coward is someone that has to hide behind something or hold something else responsible for their own actions be it a book, social pressure etc.

To put anyone, whose primary priority is their belief system which is split so clearly with the view that everyone IS NOT EQUAL, in a position of influence besides their place of worship, is a hindrance to society as a whole.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this speach made this bird become wank material for me .  

DB, I agree with you on the radicalisation point but not on why do we target radicalised Muslims as a priority. Military trained Jews aren't threatening to bomb UK tube stations and shopping centers.

This is ridiculous.   Ask a perfectly normal question, get no answer.   Right. So if history reflects on today's society then that society has learned bugger all from what has gone before. We lear

Posted Images

You would make a great spin doctor born.......

I think us, the little people, would be much happier as a nation, maybe even safer if we'd had absolutely no involvement in the last 10 or so years........& maybe take our chances like many other nations do, that also rely on oil......

I'm sure you have the answers mate, but I think your 'high' interest in military history, military hardware & it's use sometimes clouds your viewpoint.........not dig, just an observation

Do you seriously believe the UK and US should completely pull out of the middle east? The strait of Hormuz closes and in 3 months this country stops dead.... Anti Piracy operations end in the Indian ocean and the threat to world shipping goes which way? I've said we have made foreign policy errors, but our military presence in the middle eastern region is absolutely essential to our lives in the UK.

So the turmoil and invasions have to continue so Yanks can run 12 mile to the gallon motors Why doesnt UK go and occupy the oil fields in America as oil is the bench mark for invasions

Edited by desertbred

and us" Muslims" think you treat your women badly

In what way ?

I will reverse your question do you think European and British women have equality with males in your society? and I mean in reality not on paper.

I think us, the little people, would be much happier as a nation, maybe even safer if we'd had absolutely no involvement in the last 10 or so years........& maybe take our chances like many other nations do, that also rely on oil......

I'm sure you have the answers mate, but I think your 'high' interest in military history, military hardware & it's use sometimes clouds your viewpoint.........not dig, just an observation

Do you seriously believe the UK and US should completely pull out of the middle east? The strait of Hormuz closes and in 3 months this country stops dead.... Anti Piracy operations end in the Indian ocean and the threat to world shipping goes which way? I've said we have made foreign policy errors, but our military presence in the middle eastern region is absolutely essential to our lives in the UK.

It's conflict I'm talking about, of course we have presence all over the world, but the direct actions we've been involved in over the last 10 years has done us no favours....or policy errors as you call them......so shall we just sweep them under the

carpet? Or learn from it.....?

So the turmoil and invasions have to continue so Yanks can run 12 mile to the gallon motors Why doesnt UK go and occupy the olif fields in America as oill is the bench mark for invasions

I didn't say that. But our military presence and believable will to act has to remain to keep things relitively stable. You can't believe that if the US/UK dropped all interest in the middle east that shit would'nt hit the fan globally. In the middle east alone the Saudis and Iran would have a hell of a time josteling for power of the region. Never mind the repucussions on world economics from the various political maneuverings. I wouldn't be at all suprised if Russia just waded in and took effective political control of the region through various mechanisms.

It's conflict I'm talking about, of course we have presence all over the world, but the direct actions we've been involved in over the last 10 years has done us no favours....or policy errors as you call them......so shall we just sweep them under the

carpet? Or learn from it.....?

LOL, do I have to answer that? LOL. Why are we even having this conversation when we agree? LOL.

My original point that you took exception to was that our military presence in the middle east is essential to our future and well being. Specific actions I've not justified.

So the turmoil and invasions have to continue so Yanks can run 12 mile to the gallon motors Why doesnt UK go and occupy the olif fields in America as oill is the bench mark for invasions

I didn't say that. But our military presence and believable will to act has to remain to keep things relitively stable. You can't believe that if the US/UK dropped all interest in the middle east that shit would'nt hit the fan globally. In the middle east alone the Saudis and Iran would have a hell of a time josteling for power of the region. Never mind the repucussions on world economics from the various political maneuverings. I wouldn't be at all suprised if Russia just waded in and took effective political control of the region through various mechanisms.

Edited by desertbred

Without US and UK involvement and support the Saud monarchy would fold within 3 months, The Russains have always wanted a presence in the warm waters of the Persian gulf for their Baltic fleet That was the reason they invaded Afghanistan next would have been Pakistan as Afghanistan is land locked but it is the quickest over land route to the Gulf through afghanistan and Pakistan. America have always wanted a strong naval presence one to protect their oil supplies and investment and two because they needed a new port for the 7th fleet when they were kicked out of Manila and the philipine bases and soon the japanese ports will be gone also making the persian gulf even more desireable/

Without US and UK involvement and support the Sauds would fold within 3 months, The Russains have always wanted a presence in the warm waters of the Persian gulf for their Baltic fleet That was the reason they invaded Afghanistan next would have been Pakistan as Afghanistan is land locked but it is the quickest over land route to the Gulf through afghanistan and Pakistan. America have always wanted a strong naval presence one to protect their oil supplies and investment and two because they needed a new port for the 7th fleet when they were kicked out of Manila and the philipine bases and soon the japanese ports will be gone also making the persian gulf even more desireable/

:thumbs:

In what way ?

I will reverse your question do you think European and British women have equality with males in your society? and I mean in reality not on paper.

Where do I start ? British women are allowed to vote, drive, travel without the permission of a male relative,go out in public dressed as THEY want, not as their husband/father/brother wants. They are equals in government, the legislure and the judiciary. They are equal in the eyes of the law as far as inheritance, divorce, etc is concerned. They have the same rights to a fair share in a will as their brothers, one woman witness is equal to one male witness, they have equal divorce rights, I could go on and on, but this list should suffice to answer your question.

• Like 1

In what way ?

Where do I start ? British women are allowed to vote, drive, travel without the permission of a male relative,go out in public dressed as THEY want, not as their husband/father/brother wants. They are equals in government, the legislure and the judiciary. They are equal in the eyes of the law as far as inheritance, divorce, etc is concerned. They have the same rights to a fair share in a will as their brothers, one woman witness is equal to one male witness, they have equal divorce rights, I could go on and on, but this list should suffice to answer your question.

Edited by desertbred

In what way ?

Equality in the judiciary what is the percentage of women and male judges so the point is wrong. Pay in lots of area is not equal for male and females. Domestic violence in UK is much higher than in a muslim society. Even in Uk where Muslim women would have access to divorce the divorce rate for english women is much higher percentage wise. Most muslim girls in Muslim countries in Europe and in the West in general still choose to get married rather than cohabit as 50% of western girls choose to do what is the illigitimate birth rate in comparable communities even under 16 unmarried birth rates are higher in Uk than any European country think that more thann adequately answers your points Finally why are so many rape prosecutions not followed to a charge or a case simple the word of the woman is often taken at less value than the male fact women are always raising this very point the argument lack of evidence doesnt wash look at all the recent case the women not coming forward as they wouldn be believed so every thing is not rosey in your garden neither

Edited by desertbred

In what way ?

Equality in the judiciary what is the percentage of women and male judges so the point is wrong. Pay in lots of area is not equal for male and females. Domestic violence in UK is much higher than in a muslim society. Even in Uk where Muslim women would have access to divorce the divorce rate for english women is much higher percentage wise. Most muslim girls in Muslim countries in Europe and in the West in general still choose to get married rather than cohabit as 50% of western girls choose to do what is the illigitimate birth rate in comparable communities even under 16 unmarried birth rates are higher in Uk than any European country think that more thann adequately answers your points

I wasnt asking you to answer my points, I was giving a reply to YOUR question. Every point I gave is a "freedom", "right", whatever you wish to call it, that is available to western women, and NOT available to muslim women.

In what way ?

Why would you answer a question with a question ?.....it wasnt a trick question mate i feel no need to justify British ways..........im merely asking you a question on a statement you made thats all ?