Guest FOXDOG

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's another ugly bullx..........Her only fault , if you want to pick holes is that she sometimes just kills her game by locking on the wrong spot & taking uneeded stick , but she always does(di

mates wheaton/greyxdeerhoud/grey..........really old pic witton

Here is my 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound...he takes foxes day and night...pre ban of course... i know hes a bull greyhound but there are more fox dogs out there other than these crosses...like the beddy...

Posted Images

The prey drive in the combination of greyhoundxbull must be the highest there is in a dog, and i know/knew a fair few who swear by them and seeing some work i dont disagree, having said that ive had whippets and colliexs that took fox, and a grey/colxsal/grey that loved fox above all else. some dogs wont ever, some jib, mine where never overmatched and not started young so they did ok. The comment about has to have bull in was either a wind up or some 5 minute country man so i wouldnt let it bother you. some cracking dogs on this thread by the way

• 2 weeks later...

A Good colliex i had would smash fox with ease best dog ive ever had shame as it were my first lurcher man moons ago :cry: but any dog will take them bred properly not all this oet ans show rubbish thats about lately :thumbs:

rubyandrof005.jpg

Fox dog 8 year old was out 4/5 nights a week and digging on a sunday...

Even good dogs get bit and if its a draw dog it will have to get bit...

And that aint my dog.. Its a friends

first cross 23 inch

great dog im shore mate but dont you think bull xs look fekin ugly... :hmm: if too much bull in there

'andsome is as 'andsome does... and after we are talkin workin dogs

Guest dog on
ive never seen anything other than a bullcross that could actually kill a fox. collie cross etc bedlington etc waste of time
you should go out with other people more you might not be so quick to judge other breeds
ive never seen anything other than a bullcross that could actually kill a fox. collie cross etc bedlington etc waste of time
you should go out with other people more you might not be so quick to judge other breeds

:clapper: .No "Bull " here but each to his own. :thumbs:pre ban pic saluki /collie /grey

post-13773-1206362175_thumb.jpg

rubyandrof005.jpg

Fox dog 8 year old was out 4/5 nights a week and digging on a sunday...

Even good dogs get bit and if its a draw dog it will have to get bit...

And that aint my dog.. Its a friends

first cross 23 inch

great dog im shore mate but dont you think bull xs look fekin ugly... :hmm: if too much bull in there

'andsome is as 'andsome does... and after we are talkin workin dogs

giro is that dog called tom? looks exactly like my brother in laws

Bull X 23" & 28kg {fit} has done a few, Pre Ban Of Course :whistling:

This Pic PRE BAN.

File0004.jpg

I crossed her to a whippet a few years back, and they have shown that they could handle a Fox when on the odd ocasion one was accidently flushed. :victory:

Yis Mars.

I know a thread has been done a while ago on fox dogs but.... I just like talking about them :laugh: Now the question is nowadays is it only the bull and wheaten x s that are the real deal fox dogs or does anyone now of anydogs say collie x s genuinely doing the job? Most of the good dogs these days seem to be 26" plus does anyone know any small dogs doing the job? Put a few pics up of yer dogs and il put one up of mine tomorrow although I have mixed feelings about the dog at the moment, hes about 20 months old but I cant make up my mind about him, one day he will destroy foxes and the next he will make hard work of, I mean he hasnt jacked or anything but I dont know, Hes mostly whippet and grey with between 1/4 and 1/8 bull, 24 1/2 inches and 55 pounds :D

this two take foxes all the time the little black 1 only 22 inch saluki greyhond loves them, maddogpictures023.jpgmaddogpictures024.jpgmaddogpictures044-1.jpgthen when the pack gets them its all over lol :victory:

Archived