FOX DOGS

Guest FOXDOG

Here's another ugly bullx..........Her only fault , if you want to pick holes is that she sometimes just kills her game by locking on the wrong spot & taking uneeded stick , but she always does(did..!!!) the job so , hey , draw your own conclusions.......???

I have a daughter of hers in the kennel & have just got one of those hopless collie blooded animals (1/4 b/c 1/4 bull 1/2 grey) so fingers crossed...!!!!

The bitch owned by my mate

Picture555.jpg

h7.jpg

Thats a nice bitch mate is she a bull whippet x grey or just bull grey :thumbs:

Thats a bull/grey mate got a pup out of the bitch. think the bitch a 3/8 5/8, :thumbs:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's another ugly bullx..........Her only fault , if you want to pick holes is that she sometimes just kills her game by locking on the wrong spot & taking uneeded stick , but she always does(di

mates wheaton/greyxdeerhoud/grey..........really old pic witton

Here is my 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound...he takes foxes day and night...pre ban of course... i know hes a bull greyhound but there are more fox dogs out there other than these crosses...like the beddy...

Posted Images

hows your pup gettin on mate out of interest? myn is 19/20tts nw but plenty of knuckle. very racey not as stocky as that pup.

Measured him today..bang on 22" tts....he should/im hoping he makes at least 24"

Any more pics of any of the pup's???

• 2 weeks later...
ive never seen anything other than a bullcross that could actually kill a fox. collie cross etc bedlington etc waste of time

you've got to be joking "roystoncrankted"....i've seen both beddy and collie crosses kill foxes..plenty of times... :yes:

bull crosses are the most common fox killers, but i have one and know of other saluki crosses that nail(ed) them ... :whistling:

ive never seen anything other than a bullcross that could actually kill a fox. collie cross etc bedlington etc waste of time

you've got to be joking "roystoncrankted"....i've seen both beddy and collie crosses kill foxes..plenty of times... :yes:

bull crosses are the most common fox killers, but i have one and know of other saluki crosses that nail(ed) them ... :whistling:

any dog brought up and bred right will smash fox nio matter what the cross , before bullx and wheatonx 's came along it was really only colliX's and deerhoundX's

infact i bet you if you had a pure greyhound samsh any fox in the country and any thing else you put in their way out and out killing machines

what fox calls do you lot use ive tryed cdplayer with a cd of ebay and i think ther sh/t and thay run away [bANNED TEXT] i play it i can make a sqeek with my mouth and it did work for a bit but im thinking of buying a call just wonded what was the best i saw a wam sqeeker on ebay are thay aney good or what i just wont to blow it and git a rabbit sqeek not some think what;s to hard to use if aney one uses aney good calls please let me no before i by si/t

post-10891-1202066148_thumb.jpgpost-10891-1202066062.jpg Seen plenty dogs with no bull in make up kill foxes.I must admit i prefered the bull cross pre ban. As for calls always preferd sucking on back of my hand.Had a bit of success with the holt! 2 thin bits of plastic with wire running threw it the harder u bit it the higher pitch it gave.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived