FOX DOGS

Guest FOXDOG

I know a thread has been done a while ago on fox dogs but.... I just like talking about them :laugh: Now the question is nowadays is it only the bull and wheaten x s that are the real deal fox dogs or does anyone now of anydogs say collie x s genuinely doing the job? Most of the good dogs these days seem to be 26" plus does anyone know any small dogs doing the job? Put a few pics up of yer dogs and il put one up of mine tomorrow although I have mixed feelings about the dog at the moment, hes about 20 months old but I cant make up my mind about him, one day he will destroy foxes and the next he will make hard work of, I mean he hasnt jacked or anything but I dont know, Hes mostly whippet and grey with between 1/4 and 1/8 bull, 24 1/2 inches and 55 pounds :D

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's another ugly bullx..........Her only fault , if you want to pick holes is that she sometimes just kills her game by locking on the wrong spot & taking uneeded stick , but she always does(di

mates wheaton/greyxdeerhoud/grey..........really old pic witton

Here is my 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound...he takes foxes day and night...pre ban of course... i know hes a bull greyhound but there are more fox dogs out there other than these crosses...like the beddy...

Posted Images

my suluki/greyhound x coliie greyhound she make it look like a walk in the park she is only around 22-24 tts she distroys them..here she is

DSC00304.jpg

Nice bitch you got there buddy what age is she and what age did she start doin them at ?

cheers Richie

How often are all these dogs catching them, daily? weekly? every now and again?

Good question :thumbs:

Some of them dogs must be magic they show no signs of work I have a rabbit dog more chisled up :whistling:

edited for spelling :oops:

rubyandrof005.jpg

Fox dog 8 year old was out 4/5 nights a week and digging on a sunday...

Even good dogs get bit and if its a draw dog it will have to get bit...

And that aint my dog.. Its a friends

first cross 23 inch

How often are all these dogs catching them, daily? weekly? every now and again?

i have unlimited fox baclay and took 20 in the 1 week in 200? with the 2 lurchers and shot a copple aswel with my frends i ust to do them daylay then just now and agen but i have seen loads about hear agen so anouther cull is gonting to happen :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

atb

frser

what with 177 shut up staffy and stop talking cheese mate none of your dogs has did fox you are a compulsive liar son i have seen your dogs before :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

i must admit, your dogs are small compared to this fella. but not to say he's any better obcourse. there are different quarrys in which different breeds and sizes excell. this ones a pure deer, 1 year old tomorrow

Is big man doin fox at 1 years old on his own mate nice dog :thumbs:

depends on the skin of the dog e.g my slauki x has a reallay thin skin that brambles cut while the whippet x bull has a thick skin thats hard to cut

How do you work that out then?

Skin is skin, it scars no matter how thin or thick it is.

As giro said, no matter how good your dog is, if its seeing plenty it is bound to have one or two scars, no two ways about it.

i must admit, your dogs are small compared to this fella. but not to say he's any better obcourse. there are different quarrys in which different breeds and sizes excell. this ones a pure deer, 1 year old tomorrow

Is big man doin fox at 1 years old on his own mate nice dog :thumbs:

yer hes just starting to get it. hes not been bit yet. the shear power of that dog is quiet unreal. its been a little hard finding foxes so far as i dont have a terrior for the earths, and i dont make a habit of lamping yet. but as of nxt tuesday i will have a jack x mini foxy, so hopefully having him will make things better.

• 1 month later...

Archived