The Bitch I've Kept

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got round to taking some pictures of the bitch I'm keeping back. She's 9 weeks old tomorrow and getting into all sorts of mischief We've called her Boo So here's some pictures from the bel

Mate don't sell the pup at a show you never know what tosser will get it .........

He's gone to his new home now lads. Gone to a family home in the next village. I would have like to have seen him worked but at least he's got a home for life.

Ah,your getting there now.

Dog show tomorrow with the brindle, see if I can sell him there

Mate don't sell the pup at a show you never know what tosser will get it .........

• Like 5

Ah,your getting there now.

Dog show tomorrow with the brindle, see if I can sell him there

I know what you're saying pal but I've had more tossers off here mess me about than anything, they'll know who they are when the see this.

I don't have to sell him tomorrow I'm just trying to find him a decent home, if I don't like them face to face then he comes back home with me and then I can try again.

I'd rather do it that way than stay in all weekend for bellends who tell me they're coming and then never turn up and don't answer their phones.

Why not let Lurcherlink rehome him for you: you won't get any money, but you will have the knowledge that he'll go to a really good home even if it isn't a working home. Much better than selling him to someone you don't know.

Why not let Lurcherlink rehome him for you: you won't get any money, but you will have the knowledge that he'll go to a really good home even if it isn't a working home. Much better than selling him to someone you don't know.

I think they've got a big enough list of dogs on their page as it is, I wouldn't want to add to that, as I've said if I don't like the people wanting him I'll bring him back home he's no trouble

Fair play dean,,,is it pleasly near Mansfield mate,,I used to live in the next village.....usually a good little show,,,,I would have been there if I weren't away.

The thing is with the shows is you can get a feel for someone up close and personal,,,,and of course a lot of show people do look after there muts,,,rather than swapping them when they fancy,,,,might not get as much work,,,but so long as it's looked after.....

The other thing is like networking,,,,,a few year ago I saw a litter of kelpie grey whipp,,,pups at a show,,,bred by an old acquaintance from the coursing field......then a day or two later leveler off moochers was asking about future kelpie litters,,,,I put the two of them together,,,,and leveler had a pup,,,,she must be 3 plus year old now

• Like 1

Fair play dean,,,is it pleasly near Mansfield mate,,I used to live in the next village.....usually a good little show,,,,I would have been there if I weren't away.The thing is with the shows is you can get a feel for someone up close and personal,,,,and of course a lot of show people do look after there muts,,,rather than swapping them when they fancy,,,,might not get as much work,,,but so long as it's looked after.....The other thing is like networking,,,,,a few year ago I saw a litter of kelpie grey whipp,,,pups at a show,,,bred by an old acquaintance from the coursing field......then a day or two later leveler off moochers was asking about future kelpie litters,,,,I put the two of them together,,,,and leveler had a pup,,,,she must be 3 plus year old now

That's the one mate, it's a good turn out. I thought you might have had him mate haha

Its sad a good litter of pups and cant get them decent homes make you wonder if its worth crossing your bitch everyone would like a pup from there own stock but it does make you wonder good luck in finding the pup a hood home mate

My plan was to breed a bitch every 5 or so years if they were good enough to do so, I'm thinking now that I might just buy a pup instead, I'm over the moon with this bitch and with her litter mates and I'm sure everyone who has had a pup feels the same, it's just the hassle that has gone with it.

• Like 1