Whats The Best Fox Caller On The Market

As above have a problem fox nex door ive been led on the roof of a shed for the last two day and a 17 hmr seen nawt get down for a coffee and hes there

Looking at tenterfield fox whistle or do I just buy a fox pro caller any idears thanks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your hand pal u control the pitch volume and timing and it doesn't cost anything

All the above work ok but I brought a fox pro about 6 years ago and it's transformed our nights out.get a wary one that sits well out and scroll through the calls until you get to one he like the soun

now you are full of shit show vt?

All the above work ok but I brought a fox pro about 6 years ago and it's transformed our nights out.get a wary one that sits well out and scroll through the calls until you get to one he like the sound of, they usually come in the end. Never met anyone who does a good chicken in distress yet!

• Like 1

Mines an older discontinued model can't remember the name. Couple of mates have got the spitfire model which are nowhere as near as good, the sound quality is just not there. Got mine from the original dealer in Staffordshire before bushwear took them on.

Not sure about the American callers. They're aimed at an American market and a lot of the calls don't necessarily work here.

Mouth, polystyrene on a tile are good because they are an actual noise, not a recording of one. I'll swear some foxes can tell if its recorded or not.

Foxpro wildfire, i have used one for a couple of years now and they are superb when you get to know what to use and when. At this time of year foxes can be difficult to call because there is so much food about. A lot will respond to the various fox calls on the fox pro. I bought mine from a chap in this country who imports them himself then installs 250 usefull calls on them. Mine goes with me everytime i go foxing, sure you can call them with sucking on the back of your hand type distress calls but only if they are hungry.