What 22Lr Ammo For Fox

I'm sure there's a line in the Home Office guidance that says they shouldn't overly restrict conditions with words like "close" or "medium" range because it's so open to interpretation, hopefully they will see sense and just put down Fox.

Any expanding round will do the job.

:yes: :yes: :thumbs:

Quite correct, do they list Deer CLOSE when they issue a 22 cf for them, or a bit further away when they issue a .243, or even further when you get a .308.

These terms are stupid and meaningless, you shoot within your ability and whatever rifle/ammo that you have in your hands.

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Out to 65 yards, a precise headshot with subsonic 22LR ammo will take down a coypu, which has a much thicker skull than a fox. I've used Lapua LRNs, Winchester SuperX HPs and Aguila HPs at that range successfully. Emphasis on the "precise headshot" bit! ;)

Coypu!..where do you shoot them too?

On my lake in Brittany. France is overrun with them and muskrats.

What?!? You mean you ain't subscribed to my YouTube channel?!? :icon_eek: Check out some of my vids if you like a good headshot coypu! :thumbs:

Edited by Coypu Hunter