Arsenal V Utd Tickets Required

Just a question to any of the lads who might be able to put me in touch with anyone who can get me 4 match tickets for the match between these two at the Emirates on the 22nd November . I know it's early but would like to know in advance .

4 Arsenal tickets for all home game

€50 deposit and when membership cards are back to me after the game you will get it back,

All fixtures are subject to the standard tv selections and may change

Aug 16 Crystal palace €100each 2 left

Sep 13 Man city €200each

Sep 27 Tottenham h €200each 2 left

Oct 18 Hull city €100each

Nov 1 Burnley Sold

Nov 22 Man u Sold

Dec 2 Southampton €100each

Dec 13 Newcastle u Sold

Dec 26 Q.p.r €100each 2 left

Jan 10 Stoke city €100each

Jan 31 Aston villa €100each 2 left

Feb 10 Leicester €100each

Feb 28 Everton €100each

Mar 14 West ham u €100each

Apr 4 Liverpool €200each

Apr 18 Sunderland €100each

Apr 25 Chelsea Sold

May 9 Swansea €100each

May 24 W.b.a €100each

Just give me a txt and i will get back to u tanx....

Price: € 100 (EUR)

Tried this ad lads but no joy as they are sold already . Anyone any ideas . I'm onto friends in London but they haven,t any answers back yet .

You Should Join Your Local Supporters Club (Who Do You Follow) There Should Be 1 Near Enough Mate .

Edited Too Add : Looking At The 2nd Post I Take It Its Arsenal . . I Get Tickets For The Emirates From My Local Supporters Club At Face Value . . I'm Off Too The Emirates 27th Sept For The Derby :) :)

ll have a word anything about and I will let u know only live 5minutes from ground if you get sorted and need parking I can sort that and my local is run by a United fan from Tyrone so I will be in there taking the pi.. As usual

Thanks Lanesra and Kirsty's dad , it's along way of but trying to plan for a surprise birthday , you know the score lads if every thing falls in tickets ways then the rest is simple. to work out ,hopefully the guys I know from over there do put us in touch with proper people who stands on .

Definately be able to sort you tickets its just how much your willing to pay......................maybe do what you can first but if you get no joy as a last resort sling us a pm ;)

Good man gnash , I'll see what these lads from over your way come back with mate , as you say they aren't cheap to pick up for this match ,I'll run it by you . Thanks .