Synthol... Give Your Head A Shake!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate it,,, the Mrs is moody for a whole week.........

We wont allow it in the gym it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with bodybuilding its like someone walking in the gym with shoes 7 sizes too big its needless,dangerous and plain embarrassing !!

You said it yourself bodybuilding is about size,symmetry,quality and function...............only somebody who has never grasped any understanding of working the body would destroy it in such a way....

Posted Images

We wont allow it in the gym it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with bodybuilding its like someone walking in the gym with shoes 7 sizes too big its needless,dangerous and plain embarrassing !!

• Like 5

I had never heard of the stuff before, through a random line of thought I found myself watching that video. It's disgusting and about as impressive as getting surgical implants.

I had never heard of the stuff before, through a random line of thought I found myself watching that video. It's disgusting and about as impressive as getting surgical implants.

You said it yourself bodybuilding is about size,symmetry,quality and function...............only somebody who has never grasped any understanding of working the body would destroy it in such a way.......and somebody who has no understanding of working the body doesnt belong in a gym !

• Like 4

I imagine it has Socks, afterall it's nothing complex from my understanding. Squirting oil into muscles... a bit like botox I guess. Just the first time I had heard of it. Reminded me of those daft hulk like whippets. :laugh:

• Like 1

Can't see the point in it my self, I work with a juice head and he's enough to put anybody off the idea of taking them, short tempered little twat that sweats excessively with vanes that sit just under the skin and stick out, not to mention the f***ing great big spots he's constantly picking all over his back&chest, that's with out even thinking about what's happening to his heart etc, makes me sick

• Like 3

it must be a lack of self confidence or a keep up with the jonesys type thing but how anyone could inject that kind of crap or roids in themselves is beyond me knowing the risks on both either work out and eat right or accept what you are

it must be a lack of self confidence or a keep up with the jonesys type thing but how anyone could inject that kind of crap or roids in themselves is beyond me knowing the risks on both either work out and eat right or accept what you are

Its not just unfair to lump Steroids and Synthol together its completely wrong !...........To get the best from steroids you must train HARDER......to get the best from synthol you dont have to train at all.

This is the sloppy disgusting arm of a small minded fool who wants attention but has no guts/dedication/work ethic

twatarms_zps2b001021.jpg

This is an arm which comes from great genetics,years of hard work/dedication/knowledge

realarms_zps7bcad90f.jpg

People who inject synthol are an enemy to any true bodybuilder as they are ridiculing those who work hard for real gains and are passionate about their hobby.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

Its not just unfair to lump Steroids and Synthol together its completely wrong !...........To get the best from steroids you must train HARDER......to get the best from synthol you dont have to train at all.

This is the sloppy disgusting arm of a small minded fool who wants attention but has no guts/dedication/work ethic

twatarms_zps2b001021.jpg

This is an arm which comes from great genetics,years of hard work/dedication/knowledge

realarms_zps7bcad90f.jpg

People who inject synthol are an enemy to any true bodybuilder as they are ridiculing those who work hard for real gains and are passionate about their hobby.

neither of those arms are natural that 2nd ond is still achieved by steroid use only difference is the 2nd man is trainning and eatting properly.

• Like 2