Just A Few Pics

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pic's of the dog's from this evenings exercise. . . .   The young bitch     and her mother       Quick dip after a mooch to cool down . . .         Terrier as her turn

What this fox,,,lol  

Yea that's the one Lucky you didnt lose a finger or two that morning . . .   Or am i thinking of this morning instead  

Posted Images

Remember this as well,,,your old bitch air scented this from the hedge we were ferreting,,,a good 100 plus yards out,,,and went straight down to it,,,,gave us an exciting Minuit of ooooo,s,,,and aaahh's,,,but it made good it's escape

TOMO_018.jpg

• Like 2

That fecking kelpie behind me had no chance of getting any of them pies,,,lol

You know,, you just reminded me of what a good pack up you lass makes,,that tuna surprise that moll made was nice on that snowy day with moll and woodga,,,,yeh you can't beat a good day out eating,,lol

:laugh::laugh: Yea remember that pie that Moll made , went down like a lead balloon . Only joking if you read this Moll :thumbs:

Talking of pie's . . . Is that shop still open in the corner of the market square where we met Nobby ?

Yes mate still there,,,,makes his own home made black pudding as well,,,can't beat it

DSCF0235.jpg

This was when I used to eat unhealthy food like this,,,,just a salad man now,,,lol

DSCF0238.jpg

Yes mate still there,,,,makes his own home made black pudding as well,,,can't beat it

DSCF0235.jpg

This was when I used to eat unhealthy food like this,,,,just a salad man now,,,lol

DSCF0238.jpg

Be pictures of cup cakes next. :laugh:

Great pics lads. :victory:

• Like 1