Just A Few Pics

Few pic's of the dog's from this evenings exercise. . . .

The young bitch

13thjuly14003_zps245ecd87.jpg

and her mother

13thjuly14018_zpsaa869379.jpg

13thjuly14048_zpsb8b0520b.jpg

Quick dip after a mooch to cool down . . .

13thjuly14039_zpscdf51900.jpg

13thjuly14040_zps8166c997.jpg

13thjuly14026_zpsc39cd22f.jpg

Terrier as her turn :thumbs:

13thjuly14034_zps35d636f8.jpg

13thjuly14036_zpsfe596333.jpg

13thjuly14038_zps1f9d4bb4.jpg

Trio together . . .

13thjuly14051_zpscdf1e425.jpg

Now I know it's still the summer and will probably get slated for this on here, but got a great pic on my way back of the Hound's behind a hare .

13thjuly14056_zps02f682f4.jpg

:laugh::laugh::tongue2:

• Like 13

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pic's of the dog's from this evenings exercise. . . .   The young bitch     and her mother       Quick dip after a mooch to cool down . . .         Terrier as her turn

What this fox,,,lol  

Yea that's the one Lucky you didnt lose a finger or two that morning . . .   Or am i thinking of this morning instead  

Posted Images

Nice pics mate,,,,time goes quick don't it,,,,old bitch is looking old now,,,I got a few old pics of us out together,,,when she was just a sapling,,,,

Tomo . . . Stick them up mate when you get a minute, be nice to see :thumbs:

Yes, doesn't it go fast: I think the terrier's 6 years old this year? My bad memory :laugh: And I thought of Jewell too in her younger days, though not that many years ago really, just seems it.

attachicon.gifa-why-r-we-waiting.jpg

Your memory aint that bad P, the terrier was 6 in June, the old gal was 8 last March and her daughter (the other blue bitch) was 2 beginning of July .

What was the date of that pic of yours . . . I'm has bad as you really for losing the track of time :doh:

Yes, doesn't it go fast: I think the terrier's 6 years old this year? My bad memory :laugh: And I thought of Jewell too in her younger days, though not that many years ago really, just seems it.

Your memory aint that bad P, the terrier was 6 in June, the old gal was 8 last March and her daughter (the other blue bitch) was 2 beginning of July .

What was the date of that pic of yours . . . I'm has bad as you really for losing the track of time :doh:

Just looked up the date: September 2010

Tomo . . . Cheer's for that mate, looks like we had a few that day in the snow aswell. Remember when we saw the farmer on his quad end of that day in a fecking blizzard trying to feed his flock . . . Poor Buggar

and that 3rd pic down was the time we had that Fox in the longnet ;):laugh:. The old gal aint been no world beater but she's given me some decent sport over the last few seasons :yes:

Just looked up the date: September 2010

Thanks for that P ;)