Nick Stephens Terriers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

75 percent of people selling pups on here lol

Met the man 3 times and found him to be a very down to earth lad that did not blow his terriers up to be anything special and actually told me that a chap i also met a couple of times had a better lin

when will people learn , stupid names don't mean nothing any more in the dog world as work is concerned ,............. it makes me laugh , I still speak too people who claim this and that of him and

He's a modest man indeed who doesn't talk up or boast about his terriers nor bad mouth others.

why should he when every other man with his dogs do it for him :thumbs:

But surely one man can't be held for anothers actions

He's a modest man indeed who doesn't talk up or boast about his terriers nor bad mouth others.

YES but i ment the dogs do the talking

Met the man 3 times and found him to be a very down to earth lad that did not blow his terriers up to be anything special and actually told me that a chap i also met a couple of times had a better line of his breed than he had himself.He also had no interest in talking about his own terriers,more interested in what other people were running on,i actually believe his son does more diging than nick actually does anymore.

• Like 3

YES but i ment the dogs do the talking

:thumbs: .......................Well say that then man :D

• Like 1

Tallywacker from soggybottom do the honourable thing and name the man or is your bottom starting to feel a little soggy

theres nothing honourable bout putting a lads name up on here for the wrong sort of people to see, so work it out your self shouldn't be that hard for you! Saying that tho you'v asked the question so maybe it is.

Correct me if I'm wrong.the lads initial question was "anybody got this breeding" did I read you say yes and give an informative overview or did I read someone broadcasting his personal thoughts on a certain Welshman.you was not asked to be derogative about someone or his terriers!

Correct me if I'm wrong.the lads initial question was "anybody got this breeding" did I read you say yes and give an informative overview or did I read someone broadcasting his personal thoughts on a certain Welshman.you was not asked to be derogative about someone or his terriers![/quote probably had the chanc lots of time to say something to his face and probably aint in my eyes its called gutless imo
  • Like 2