Another Nest Of Peados

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

David icke been sayin this about the rolyals and masons and how they nonce kids for years and he's been laughed at for it all seems to be coming out now though

In my opinion this enquiry should be headed by somebody that has absolutely no links to the government or House of Lords and should be in touch with current issues on child protection ... Somebody lik

Thatcher was most definitely a massive paedo...............she took loads of miners and f****d them all

Posted Images

Inan Ignorant Is When Seeing Something Clearly And Refusing To Except It ;)

As For Keeping Your Mouth shut . . Lots Have Done That And Are Still Doing It !!

Ignorant is adressing someone in caps.

Butler-Schloss has just announced she is standing down. Common sense ruled in the end.

unless fannying to stand-up was always the game (Problem, Reaction, Solution)

His work for childline was voluntary, become a campaigner he did, Rolf sang and cried at his memorial

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/41315/The-truth-about-Mark-Speight-s-lonely-death

Edited by oneredtrim

Good ! I hope the next person will be someone that's qualified but it'll probably be someone that no one knows .

This is from this Sunday's Times by Dominic Lawson,headed

"In a sexual free-for-all such as ours,a paedo panic always lurks."

"I am a little surprised that even a woman with such an elevated sense of public duty as Baroness Butler Schloss should have agreed to take on the task of investigating how public institutions dealt with allegations of child abuse in high places more than 30 years ago".

"Unless the 80 year old retired judge finds that cabinet members,retired admirals,and fellow members of the judiciary were among a secret gang of masonic paedophiles protected by Buckingham Palace,she will be accused of being part of the ,"Establishment cover-up" herself".

.I think she has realised she is on a hiding to nothing and stood down..Good luck to whoever takes on the poisoned chalice of overseeing this investigation,they are going to need it.

• Like 1

I'm quite impressed by her statement, she realises she didn't take into consideration how badly her closeness to some of the people would be taken, but now does see the problems this could cause especially for the victims. It's good to see her accepting this and not using something like bad health or whatever most of them would do when standing down.

http://order-order.com/

I'm quite impressed by her statement, she realises she didn't take into consideration how badly her closeness to some of the people would be taken, but now does see the problems this could cause especially for the victims. It's good to see her accepting this and not using something like bad health or whatever most of them would do when standing down.

http://order-order.com/

Probably for the best, I just hope whoever takes it on knows what they are doing, and has the courage to see it through, because it has the potential to ruffle more than a few feathers.

He was'nt far wrong there ^ was he? Forget the head coppers name who when questioned vociferously about not nicking someone with 14 child sex abuse video downloads....he replied 'there are more people in this country willing to pay monies to view the actual act of sexual abuse on minors than there are prisoners in the british penal system for all crimes combined...where would you suggest i store these people'....so yeah...a paedo panic....be tied to a numbers game, especially if the numbers are high...kin mong could work that out.

Edited by oneredtrim

I think it's a no-win situation; if another member of the Establishment is appointed, people will say "cover up", weather real or imagined ! If an "outsider" is appointed, the Establishment will close ranks to protect each other, again, real or imagined ! So I have no confidence in this inquiry.

He was'nt far wrong there ^ was he? Forget the head coppers name who when questioned vociferously about not nicking someone with 14 child sex abuse video downloads....he replied 'there are more people in this country willing to pay monies to view the actual act of sexual abuse on minors than there are prisoners in the british penal system for all crimes combined...where would you suggest i store these people'....so yeah...a paedo panic....be tied to a numbers game, especially if the numbers are high...kin mong could work that out.

No storage necessary.... Kneel the fuuckers down and double tap them, one in the heart then one in the head!! I would happily return from Spain to take that up as a career.

I think it's a no-win situation; if another member of the Establishment is appointed, people will say "cover up", weather real or imagined ! If an "outsider" is appointed, the Establishment will close ranks to protect each other, again, real or imagined ! So I have no confidence in this inquiry.

There is another investigation due to start, it will be led by Peter Wanless the chief executive of the NSPCC,it will focus on how the Home Office dealt with dossiers linked to alleged paedophiles in government.

No storage necessary.... Kneel the fuuckers down and double tap them, one in the heart then one in the head!! I would happily return from Spain to take that up as a career.

I would have no problem with that,provided we could be certain of their guilt.

Plenty of info on youtube about masons skull an bones etc check it out it will open your eyes it all adds up

I don't need to.And it doesn't.

Edited by inan