Another Nest Of Peados

Who do freemasons worship.anyclue

My mate doesn't believe in fcuk all.......like most of them......it's just networking, connections & ultimately lining their pockets

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

David icke been sayin this about the rolyals and masons and how they nonce kids for years and he's been laughed at for it all seems to be coming out now though

In my opinion this enquiry should be headed by somebody that has absolutely no links to the government or House of Lords and should be in touch with current issues on child protection ... Somebody lik

Thatcher was most definitely a massive paedo...............she took loads of miners and f****d them all

Posted Images

You a mason then inan

I see by your avatar you are Irish?Are you a Rom? If so you are not a mason.As to myself, that is my business.

NB Skull & Bones is the secret society of Yale University and as such has no connection with masonry.

I know a few Roms that are masons and I know a few that wouldn't sell there soul , there words not mine lol

The position of the Catholic church is that Freemasonry is incompatible with their religion,as such the penalty for any Catholics becoming Masons is excommunication.So,either your Roms are not brethren ,or they aren't practising Catholics.As the man says you can't have it both ways.

The Catholic Church doesn't excommunicate for freemasonry membership.

My mate got in to the Freemasons last year.......the ceremony he had was proper 'Kubrick' style weirdness......I now know they'll take any kunt......as long as you know the right kunts.

Nice way to describe your "Mate"

TC

You know what tiercel I wish I could remember the details....lol.......we were getting messed up together in brussels last year & he was giving away lodge secrets........be damed if I can remember them now lol......

But yeh I've known him since we were 11.......so I know he's a kunt......

If he revealed secrets that he took an oath to never reveal then your are correct he is a," see you next tuesday" ,because his word is worthless.Having said that you judge a man by the company he keeps do you not?

My mate got in to the Freemasons last year.......the ceremony he had was proper 'Kubrick' style weirdness......I now know they'll take any kunt......as long as you know the right kunts.

TC

You know what tiercel I wish I could remember the details....lol.......we were getting messed up together in brussels last year & he was giving away lodge secrets........be damed if I can remember them now lol......

If he revealed secrets that he took an oath to never reveal then your are correct he is a," see you next tuesday" ,because his word is worthless.Having said that you judge a man by the company he keeps do you not?

Absolutely mate........so have you been blackballed?

You a mason then inan

I see by your avatar you are Irish?Are you a Rom? If so you are not a mason.As to myself, that is my business.

NB Skull & Bones is the secret society of Yale University and as such has no connection with masonry.

I know a few Roms that are masons and I know a few that wouldn't sell there soul , there words not mine lol
The position of the Catholic church is that Freemasonry is incompatible with their religion,as such the penalty for any Catholics becoming Masons is excommunication.So,either your Roms are not brethren ,or they aren't practising Catholics.As the man says you can't have it both ways.

You might want to look at Cardinal Ratzinger's,[ later Pope] edict.

"the Church's negative judgment in regard to Masonic associations remains unchanged... The faithful who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion.""

- Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger

"The the most recent Catholic Church Code of Canon law (1983) states that join secret societies is forbidden. Specifically "A person who joins an association which plots against the Church is to be punished with a just penalty- one who promotes or takes office in such an association is to be punished with an interdict."

TC

I don't know to what you refer.

A mate of mine is in the masons ... Club secretary I think ... And he tells me fukc all lol ... He did explain the left nipple out ... Trouser leg up rope around neck ... I think that's right ??? .........

Bit of a swerve and you've got the Knights of Colombus, who along with freemasonary made a big play about looking after deceased members families.

. Freemasonry donates to many charities outside its own remit,it is a fallacy to say they only look after their own.

I never said or meant to imply ^ that inan, though what i said is'nt an untruth...whilst both are secret to non members,,,both are not secret about thier charity donations..bit like the blonde nonce for want of a better analogy.

TC

I think it helps if you are of some 'practical' use........for example....my mate is a very successful accountant, so he had little trouble greasing the wheels.....

So whats you're line?

"The the most recent Catholic Church Code of Canon law (1983) states that join secret societies is forbidden.

That cannot mean the masons then as they "are not a secret society, just a society with secrets, there is a difference." :thumbs:

TC

Edited by tiercel

TC

I think it helps if you are of some 'practical' use........for example....my mate is a very successful accountant, so he had little trouble greasing the wheels.....

So whats you're line?

I don't understand the question,

You a mason then inan

I see by your avatar you are Irish?Are you a Rom? If so you are not a mason.As to myself, that is

"the Church's negative judgment in regard to Masonic associations remains unchanged... The faithful who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion.""

"The the most recent Catholic Church Code of Canon law (1983) states that join secret societies is forbidden. Specifically "A person who joins an association which plots against the Church is to be punished with a just penalty- one who promotes or takes office in such an association is to be punished with an interdict."

Excommunication is the harshest punishment the Catholic Church can inflict. An interdict and denying Holy Communion are severe, but still allows one to be a practising Catholic. Excommunication takes away the right to be a Catholic, so the quotes you post do not say being a Free mason will be totally incompatible with being a practicing Catholic.

"The the most recent Catholic Church Code of Canon law (1983) states that join secret societies is forbidden.

That cannot mean the masons then as they "are not a secret society, just a society with secrets, there is a difference." :thumbs:

TC

The Catholic Church has its own interpetation on many matters,it is up to one's own conscience what credence you give them.

Who do freemasons worship.anyclue

You a mason then inan

I see by your avatar you are Irish?Are you a Rom? If so you are not a mason.As to myself, that is

Excommunication is the harshest punishment the Catholic Church can inflict. An interdict and denying Holy Communion are severe, but still allows one to be a practising Catholic. Excommunication takes away the right to be a Catholic, so the quotes you post do not say being a Free mason will be totally incompatible with being a practicing Catholic.

I am not Catholic but as I understand it if you are a mason you are denied being in a state of grace.Excommunication was expressly mentioned in earlier edicts the Catholic Church made up into the 1970's,it now seems to have recently slightly softened its stance by not explicitly naming freemasonry in its latest edict but it has never come out and said it is now permissible to be both a Catholic and a mason either

. Personally I'm in a state of grace on Saturday and Sunday afternoons around 5 o clock.

We seem to have strayed rather far from the origins of the thread, perhaps its time to get back on track?

Edited by inan
  • Like 1