Another Nest Of Peados

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

David icke been sayin this about the rolyals and masons and how they nonce kids for years and he's been laughed at for it all seems to be coming out now though

In my opinion this enquiry should be headed by somebody that has absolutely no links to the government or House of Lords and should be in touch with current issues on child protection ... Somebody lik

Thatcher was most definitely a massive paedo...............she took loads of miners and f****d them all

Posted Images

You a mason then inan

I see by your avatar you are Irish?Are you a Rom? If so you are not a mason.As to myself, that is my business.

NB Skull & Bones is the secret society of Yale University and as such has no connection with masonry.

With all your defence of masonry, I came to the conclusion a few day ago that you were a member, but I did not ask as I thought you would neither confirm or deny. And as you state that is your business.

Apart from the fact that the masons do charitable works I know nothing more about them. If truth be told I have no inclination to try and find out either.

One thing I will say though, that the masons are made up of people, who any one of could be a paedo, just the same as if you took 100 people off the streets the chances are that any one of those could be a paedo. The fact that they are a mason is totally incidental.

Just the way I see it.

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 4

You a mason then inan

I see by your avatar you are Irish?Are you a Rom? If so you are not a mason.As to myself, that is my business.

NB Skull & Bones is the secret society of Yale University and as such has no connection with masonry.

I know a few Roms that are masons and I know a few that wouldn't sell there soul , there words not mine lol