Another Nest Of Peados

And just look who is to head the government "inquiry" ; the eminent ex High Court Judge Baroness Butler-Schloss !! Some one from the highest echelons of the establishment who will lead an inquiry into the...... errr...... establishment !!!!! How many buckets of white wash will be needed for this one ????

Should have picked the local butcher don't you think?

No, not the local butcher, but maybe someone not so entrenched in the establishment and with family and professional connections. We have a foreigner as the head of the Bank of England , both the Tories and Labour have foreign senior advisors , perhaps some one from abroad, American, Australian, or someone else with a knowledge of the English language and culture, who hasn't been corrupted by the establishment and who would be truly independent . I have no confidence in Butler-Schloss, she is to close to the people she is investigating. You may think it will be fair....... I and many others think it will simply be another white wash.

It's possible that with the mounting pressure on her Butler- Schloss will stand down. But at the present her reputation appears to be beyond reproach so you implying she has been "corrupted by the establishment" and that she would not be,"truly independent,"has at the present time no foundation .

Like everyone else on here I hope the guilty parties are exposed and those still alive prosecuted and convicted.

However, I find it highly distasteful ,not to say dangerous to smear some ones name without a shred of evidence or proof.

I would feel the same if someone made similarly detrimental remarks about yourself or anyone else on here if they weren't accompanied by any proof or evidence.

There have been some ridiculous statements made on this thread ,the most vociferous by those that cannot even spell the word paedo.

A dead man who cannot defend himself has had his name bandied about on here, and that is just WRONG.

Whatever happened to"innocent until proven guilty"?

Not so long ago man was burned to death for supposedly being a paedo.

No proof has ever emerged that he was guilty .

There is no place for a Kangaroo Court on a public forum imo.

What about todays revelation that she left out a Bishops name in a previous peodophile inquiry, as, in HER words; "she didn't want to hurt the church" ? Anyhow, it's not really a case of her being fair and impartial; it's a case of the APPEARANCE of being fair and impartial, and in my and many others minds, her being part of the very establishment she is charged with investigating there will allways be doubt about her impartiality.

No,those are not her words,they are the words that are being attributed to her,see the difference?

Well I suppose we will have to agree to disagree. For me her closeness to the people who may or may not be involved is far to close, in the case of her brother, her fellow judges and her fellow Lords. We've seen cover ups in the past and this investigation seems to have got off on the wrong foot from the start, it's not just the conspiricy theorists, but respected MP's and retired politicians also who seem to have no faith in Baroness Butler-Schloss.

I don't disagree it might be better for her to stand down, my problem was the inference that she was already corrupted by the system

.I think those MP's objecting to her appointment are for the most part Labour MP's and as such are making political capital out of the situation ,pretty shameful really, especially as they declined to investigate Cyril Smith when they were in office because they needed the Lib Dem support.

It's semantics, Inan, when I say corrupted by the system; I really mean the WHOLE of the "establishment", the old school tie, the Gentlemens clubs, the nepotism, etc, is a corrupt system, and to be such an entrenched member of the system, the likes of Butler-Schloss cannot help but be corrupted by it. There is a feeling amongst them that the system of governance, the Royal Family and the rest of the Establishment must be protected at ALL costs. To some of them; a few rogue peado's could bring down the system if it were to get out, so they see nothing wrong, indeed something to be proud of by protecting the wrong doers to save the "greater good" ! Of course to "normal" people this is wrong and things must change.

• Like 4

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

David icke been sayin this about the rolyals and masons and how they nonce kids for years and he's been laughed at for it all seems to be coming out now though

In my opinion this enquiry should be headed by somebody that has absolutely no links to the government or House of Lords and should be in touch with current issues on child protection ... Somebody lik

Thatcher was most definitely a massive paedo...............she took loads of miners and f****d them all

Posted Images

Inan The Way Your Defending This Woman & HOPING This Woman Will Act Fairly Is A Dangerous Game In A Case This Important . . Why Do You Defend Her ? Do You KNOW For Certain She Would Act Fairly ? The Answer To That Is "NO" . . Where Talking About Children Being Abused By Members Off Government & The So Called Higher Arcy , And It Then Being Swept Under The Carpet By Other Members Off Parliment & Civil Servants & Police !! So As Someone Said This Inquiry Needs Headed By Someone As Far Away From Government As Possible , Certain Politicians & Tv (So Called) Stars Being Named Over The Net & Not 1 Coming Out Too Defend These Allegations . . The Silence Is Defening Ooooops Forgot The Person Who Normally Defends These People Is Doing 6yrs For Abusing Children !! Just 1 Example Concerning These People Harriet Harman Deputy Labour Leader Lobbying Ministers In The 70s For Naked Pictures Off Children Not Too Be Classed As Indecent As Long As The Child Wasn't Harmed . . That Is What Some Off These So Called Pillars Off Society Are About & Thats Why This Inquiry Should Be Overseen By A Person/Persons With No Ties To These People What-So-Ever !!

Butler-Sloss 'kept claims of bishop’s abuse quiet because she did not want the allegations to surface as she "cared about the Church"'
The former choir boy claims she said: ‘The Press would love a bishop'
Comments were reportedly made in 2011 during a meeting at House of Lords
By DANIEL MARTIN
PUBLISHED: 02:38, 12 July 2014 | UPDATED: 16:24, 12 July 2014

The retired judge appointed this week to head an inquiry into VIP child abuse kept allegations about a bishop out of a report into a paedophile scandal, it was claimed last night.
Baroness Butler-Sloss is said to have told a victim of alleged abuse she did not want the claims to be in the public domain as she ‘cared about the Church’.
The former choir boy claims she said: ‘The Press would love a bishop.’
Labour MP Simon Danczuk, who has helped expose claims paedophiles were operating in Westminster in past decades, renewed his call for her to step down as chairman of the new inquiry

Baroness Butler-Sloss is said to have told a victim of alleged abuse she did not want the claims to be in the public domain

Baroness Butler-Sloss, right, is said to have told a victim of alleged abuse she did not want the claims to be in the public domain. Labour MP Simon Danczuk, left, helped expose claims paedophiles were operating in Westminster in past decades
Labour MP Simon Danczuk, who has helped expose claims paedophiles were operating in Westminster in past decades, renewed his call for her to step down as chairman of the new inquiry.
Her appointment has already come under fire as she is the brother-in-law of Sir Michael Havers, a former Attorney General in the 1980s – when the abuse is alleged to have taken place.
Her comments were reportedly made in 2011 during a meeting at the House of Lords with Phil Johnson, who suffered assaults by a number of clergymen when he was a choirboy in the Church of England Diocese of Chichester.

More...
Did Maggie know her closest aide was preying on under-age boys?
Child abusers in the Home Office: Amid the growing furore over a cover-up of a paedophile ring at the heart of Westminster, an expose of the true extent of the scandal
Baroness Butler-Sloss had been put in charge of an investigation into how the Church handled the abuse allegations.
She allegedly told Mr Johnson if she included the claims about the bishop in her report they’d ‘take the news’.
Mr Danczuk said: ‘She gives the impression that she is putting the reputation of the Church before the interests of victims.’
Baroness Butler-Sloss told The Times: ‘I have always striven to be fair and compassionate, mindful of the very real suffering of those who have been victims of crime or other injustice.
'I have never put the reputation of any institution, including the Church of England, above the pursuit of justice for victims. That is why I am honoured to be leading this inquiry.’

Butler-Sloss 'kept claims of bishop’s abuse quiet because she did not want the allegations to surface as she "cared about the Church"'

The former choir boy claims she said: ‘The Press would love a bishop'

Comments were reportedly made in 2011 during a meeting at House of Lords

By DANIEL MARTIN

PUBLISHED: 02:38, 12 July 2014 | UPDATED: 16:24, 12 July 2014

The retired judge appointed this week to head an inquiry into VIP child abuse kept allegations about a bishop out of a report into a paedophile scandal, it was claimed last night.

Baroness Butler-Sloss is said to have told a victim of alleged abuse she did not want the claims to be in the public domain as she ‘cared about the Church’.

The former choir boy claims she said: ‘The Press would love a bishop.’

Labour MP Simon Danczuk, who has helped expose claims paedophiles were operating in Westminster in past decades, renewed his call for her to step down as chairman of the new inquiry

Baroness Butler-Sloss is said to have told a victim of alleged abuse she did not want the claims to be in the public domain

Baroness Butler-Sloss, right, is said to have told a victim of alleged abuse she did not want the claims to be in the public domain. Labour MP Simon Danczuk, left, helped expose claims paedophiles were operating in Westminster in past decades

Labour MP Simon Danczuk, who has helped expose claims paedophiles were operating in Westminster in past decades, renewed his call for her to step down as chairman of the new inquiry.

Her appointment has already come under fire as she is the brother-in-law of Sir Michael Havers, a former Attorney General in the 1980s – when the abuse is alleged to have taken place.

Her comments were reportedly made in 2011 during a meeting at the House of Lords with Phil Johnson, who suffered assaults by a number of clergymen when he was a choirboy in the Church of England Diocese of Chichester.

More...

Did Maggie know her closest aide was preying on under-age boys?

Child abusers in the Home Office: Amid the growing furore over a cover-up of a paedophile ring at the heart of Westminster, an expose of the true extent of the scandal

Baroness Butler-Sloss had been put in charge of an investigation into how the Church handled the abuse allegations.

She allegedly told Mr Johnson if she included the claims about the bishop in her report they’d ‘take the news’.

Mr Danczuk said: ‘She gives the impression that she is putting the reputation of the Church before the interests of victims.’

Baroness Butler-Sloss told The Times: ‘I have always striven to be fair and compassionate, mindful of the very real suffering of those who have been victims of crime or other injustice.

'I have never put the reputation of any institution, including the Church of England, above the pursuit of justice for victims. That is why I am honoured to be leading this inquiry.’

when does the whitewash ...........sorry inquiry start.

In my opinion this enquiry should be headed by somebody that has absolutely no links to the government or House of Lords and should be in touch with current issues on child protection ... Somebody like the head of barnardos for example .... However what I can't understand is that if they have people that have come forward and named people as their a users why are the police not called in and the appropriate action taken ??? Why has there got to be an enquiry ??? ...........

That's a possibility if they can be proven to be impartial and have the neccessary experience in such matters.

Somebody high up in an organisation that big surely MUST have the experience to run an enquiry ... Well I would at least hope so ... BUT I can't understand why it's an enquiry when its government officials being named and it would be the police arresting people if they were not government officials .........

Who has been named K ?

In my opinion this enquiry should be headed by somebody that has absolutely no links to the government or House of Lords and should be in touch with current issues on child protection ... Somebody like the head of barnardos for example .... However what I can't understand is that if they have people that have come forward and named people as their a users why are the police not called in and the appropriate action taken ??? Why has there got to be an enquiry ??? ...........

That's a possibility if they can be proven to be impartial and have the neccessary experience in such matters.

Somebody high up in an organisation that big surely MUST have the experience to run an enquiry ... Well I would at least hope so ... BUT I can't understand why it's an enquiry when its government officials being named and it would be the police arresting people if they were not government officials .........

Who has been named K ?

As far as I can see, there are no actual people accused outright, just rumour and carefully worded innuendo towards certain individuals most deceased although some living.

TC

• Like 1

And just look who is to head the government "inquiry" ; the eminent ex High Court Judge Baroness Butler-Schloss !! Some one from the highest echelons of the establishment who will lead an inquiry into the...... errr...... establishment !!!!! How many buckets of white wash will be needed for this one ????

No, not the local butcher, but maybe someone not so entrenched in the establishment and with family and professional connections. We have a foreigner as the head of the Bank of England , both the Tories and Labour have foreign senior advisors , perhaps some one from abroad, American, Australian, or someone else with a knowledge of the English language and culture, who hasn't been corrupted by the establishment and who would be truly independent . I have no confidence in Butler-Schloss, she is to close to the people she is investigating. You may think it will be fair....... I and many others think it will simply be another white wash.

It's possible that with the mounting pressure on her Butler- Schloss will stand down. But at the present her reputation appears to be beyond reproach so you implying she has been "corrupted by the establishment" and that she would not be,"truly independent,"has at the present time no foundation .

Like everyone else on here I hope the guilty parties are exposed and those still alive prosecuted and convicted.

However, I find it highly distasteful ,not to say dangerous to smear some ones name without a shred of evidence or proof.

I would feel the same if someone made similarly detrimental remarks about yourself or anyone else on here if they weren't accompanied by any proof or evidence.

There have been some ridiculous statements made on this thread ,the most vociferous by those that cannot even spell the word paedo.

A dead man who cannot defend himself has had his name bandied about on here, and that is just WRONG.

What about todays revelation that she left out a Bishops name in a previous peodophile inquiry, as, in HER words; "she didn't want to hurt the church" ? Anyhow, it's not really a case of her being fair and impartial; it's a case of the APPEARANCE of being fair and impartial, and in my and many others minds, her being part of the very establishment she is charged with investigating there will allways be doubt about her impartiality.

No,those are not her words,they are the words that are being attributed to her,see the difference?

Well I suppose we will have to agree to disagree. For me her closeness to the people who may or may not be involved is far to close, in the case of her brother, her fellow judges and her fellow Lords. We've seen cover ups in the past and this investigation seems to have got off on the wrong foot from the start, it's not just the conspiricy theorists, but respected MP's and retired politicians also who seem to have no faith in Baroness Butler-Schloss.

I don't disagree it might be better for her to stand down, my problem was the inference that she was already corrupted by the system

.I think those MP's objecting to her appointment are for the most part Labour MP's and as such are making political capital out of the situation ,pretty shameful really, especially as they declined to investigate Cyril Smith when they were in office because they needed the Lib Dem support.

It's semantics, Inan, when I say corrupted by the system; I really mean the WHOLE of the "establishment", the old school tie, the Gentlemens clubs, the nepotism, etc, is a corrupt system, and to be such an entrenched member of the system, the likes of Butler-Schloss cannot help but be corrupted by it. There is a feeling amongst them that the system of governance, the Royal Family and the rest of the Establishment must be protected at ALL costs. To some of them; a few rogue peado's could bring down the system if it were to get out, so they see nothing wrong, indeed something to be proud of by protecting the wrong doers to save the "greater good" ! Of course to "normal" people this is wrong and things must change.

According to one poster being a member of the Masons is tantamount to being a "nonce".

There are plenty of paedos in working class environments,maybe we should put our own house in order?

This is a personal interpretation of how things work and as such requires no rebuttal.

Who has been named K ?

This is what I am saying mate ... Victims have come forward and named people but yet we don't know any names ... Why ??? And why are they having an enquiry if they have names ........

• Like 1

Who has been named K ?

As far as I can see, there are no actual people accused outright, just rumour and carefully worded innuendo towards certain individuals most deceased although some living.

TC

I'm actually a funny c**t in that I require proof before I castigate/condemn anyone of an offence.

Maybe I have been raised differently to some of this lynch mob?

This is what I am saying mate ... Victims have come forward and named people but yet we don't know any names ... Why ??? And why are they having an enquiry if they have names ........

If they have names and accusations from individuals then I agree with you it is a matter for the police to investigate.

TC

As far as I can see, with what has been bandied around on the internet, if anyone of the names being mentioned did get to court, it would be possibly impossible for them to get a fair trial, on evidence alone. If the thoughts of the majority of the posters in this thread are indicative of the country at large.

TC

According to one poster being a member of the Masons is tantamount to being a "nonce".

There are plenty of paedos in working class environments,maybe we should put our own house in order?

If that was for me , i never said being a mason was tantamount to being a nounce , but its a fact that the masons are rife through out goverment and police and look after each other , theres plenty of sites nameing well known members , some quite surprising ,..... theres plenty of sites if people want to know :thumbs:

• Like 1