Another Nest Of Peados

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

David icke been sayin this about the rolyals and masons and how they nonce kids for years and he's been laughed at for it all seems to be coming out now though

In my opinion this enquiry should be headed by somebody that has absolutely no links to the government or House of Lords and should be in touch with current issues on child protection ... Somebody lik

Thatcher was most definitely a massive paedo...............she took loads of miners and f****d them all

Posted Images

Hope you weren't,t

St Pats ,your joking ? Now I heard that Kircubbin defintley was but never heard anything about St Pats .

yea it and clonard monestry big hush up. :laugh:

I hope you weren't,t an Altar boy in Clonard .

We all know at the highest level and the extent the things they got away with ,let's hope in modern day society and the bad publicity from media , that these peados will get there come uppance .

Did any of yous ever watch the film Sleepers . Revenge was sweet .

• Like 2

Ted Heath was a Raving fat Gay Nonce who was pals with Savile or ''Jim'll fix it'' as the High ranking Nonces/people called him. Savile was a visitor of that Jersey children's home that was on TV not so long ago kids went missing & have never been found , not far from where Ted heath Sexual assault Yacht was docked , Savile new to much ''Supplying all the main Police, judges, MP's & all others children'' from the late 60s to his death.

There has never been any evidence unearthed that Ted Heath was gay or sexually attracted to children.You need to slow down and take a look at yourself fella.

David icke been sayin this about the rolyals and masons and how they nonce kids for years and he's been laughed at for it all seems to be coming out now though

Oh well if good old Dave says it must be true because he's a sound bloke. :angel:

And just look who is to head the government "inquiry" ; the eminent ex High Court Judge Baroness Butler-Schloss !! Some one from the highest echelons of the establishment who will lead an inquiry into the...... errr...... establishment !!!!! How many buckets of white wash will be needed for this one ????

Should have picked the local butcher don't you think?

Ted Heath was a Raving fat Gay Nonce who was pals with Savile or ''Jim'll fix it'' as the High ranking Nonces/people called him. Savile was a visitor of that Jersey children's home that was on TV not so long ago kids went missing & have never been found , not far from where Ted heath Sexual assault Yacht was docked , Savile new to much ''Supplying all the main Police, judges, MP's & all others children'' from the late 60s to his death.

Maggie Thatcher finally succeeded in getting Saville a knighthood in 1990 this was after 4 previously unsuccessful attempts .

The same year Pope John Paul 11awarded him the Catholic Church's highest honour, Knights Commander.I guess Maggie and the Pope were both gay nonces eh?

Edited by inan

Hope you weren't,t

St Pats ,your joking ? Now I heard that Kircubbin defintley was but never heard anything about St Pats .

We all know at the highest level and the extent the things they got away with ,let's hope in modern day society and the bad publicity from media , that these peados will get there come uppance .

local MP involed there as well in the cover up..chief balliff gerry adams.

Hope you weren't,t

Hope you weren't,t

Gerry turn a blind eye to a right few not just his own family

And just look who is to head the government "inquiry" ; the eminent ex High Court Judge Baroness Butler-Schloss !! Some one from the highest echelons of the establishment who will lead an inquiry into the...... errr...... establishment !!!!! How many buckets of white wash will be needed for this one ????

No, not the local butcher, but maybe someone not so entrenched in the establishment and with family and professional connections. We have a foreigner as the head of the Bank of England , both the Tories and Labour have foreign senior advisors , perhaps some one from abroad, American, Australian, or someone else with a knowledge of the English language and culture, who hasn't been corrupted by the establishment and who would be truly independent . I have no confidence in Butler-Schloss, she is to close to the people she is investigating. You may think it will be fair....... I and many others think it will simply be another white wash.

• Like 2

Butcher , Bin Man Or Any Other Working Class Ahead Off 1 Off There Own . . These People Have Become Untouchable As SOME People Treat Them Like Pop Idols ;)

No, not the local butcher, but maybe someone not so entrenched in the establishment and with family and professional connections. We have a foreigner as the head of the Bank of England , both the Tories and Labour have foreign senior advisors , perhaps some one from abroad, American, Australian, or someone else with a knowledge of the English language and culture, who hasn't been corrupted by the establishment and who would be truly independent . I have no confidence in Butler-Schloss, she is to close to the people she is investigating. You may think it will be fair....... I and many others think it will simply be another white wash.

It's possible that with the mounting pressure on her Butler- Schloss will stand down. But at the present her reputation appears to be beyond reproach so you implying she has been "corrupted by the establishment" and that she would not be,"truly independent,"has at the present time no foundation .

Like everyone else on here I hope the guilty parties are exposed and those still alive prosecuted and convicted.

However, I find it highly distasteful ,not to say dangerous to smear some ones name without a shred of evidence or proof.

I would feel the same if someone made similarly detrimental remarks about yourself or anyone else on here if they weren't accompanied by any proof or evidence.

There have been some ridiculous statements made on this thread ,the most vociferous by those that cannot even spell the word paedo.

A dead man who cannot defend himself has had his name bandied about on here, and that is just WRONG.

Whatever happened to"innocent until proven guilty"?

Not so long ago man was burned to death for supposedly being a paedo.

No proof has ever emerged that he was guilty .

There is no place for a Kangaroo Court on a public forum imo.

Edited by inan
  • Like 1

It's possible that with the mounting pressure on her Butler- Schloss will stand down. But at the present her reputation appears to be beyond reproach so you implying she has been "corrupted by the establishment" and that she would not be,"truly independent,"has at the present time no foundation .

Like everyone else on here I hope the guilty parties are exposed and those still alive prosecuted and convicted.

However, I find it highly distasteful ,not to say dangerous to smear some ones name without a shred of evidence or proof.

I would feel the same if someone made similarly detrimental remarks about yourself or anyone else on here if they weren't accompanied by any proof or evidence.

There have been some ridiculous statements made on this thread ,the most vociferous by those that cannot even spell the word paedo.

A dead man who cannot defend himself has had his name bandied about on here, and that is just WRONG.

Whatever happened to"innocent until proven guilty"?

Not so long ago man was burned to death for supposedly being a paedo.

No proof has ever emerged that he was guilty .

There is no place for a Kangaroo Court on a public forum imo.

What about todays revelation that she left out a Bishops name in a previous peodophile inquiry, as, in HER words; "she didn't want to hurt the church" ? Anyhow, it's not really a case of her being fair and impartial; it's a case of the APPEARANCE of being fair and impartial, and in my and many others minds, her being part of the very establishment she is charged with investigating there will allways be doubt about her impartiality.

• Like 1