Well done England

yeah i know the history, started in the "midlands" of england :haha::haha: must just be fait!!

welsh have had some good teams in the past but then we have had better. yes jono won us the world cup to some degree but he didnt do it on his own, its all about the donkies winning ball, keeping ball and tireing oppersition, our boys can do the last certinally. and on the basis hes been very disapointing this time round he aint got us this far, we have the attitued, fitness and strength for the workers to do it all the way through, thats what gives us the advantage. plus abit of blatent good luck!!

wink ;)

Ha Ha, says you! Mate, I think we'll have to agree to disagree! Give me Welsh passion and flair against English brute strength and power anyday! If we play to our strengths like we did in 2005, instead of playing to everyone elses, like lately, your boys wouldn't get near ours!

Edited by maltenby

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You Taff's give me a real lift, stick your flare and passion up ya arse, your all talk, when the shit is down, it comes to one simple rule, win at all cost, open rugby or forward domination, who give a shit, a wins a win.

Only losers talk about open rugby, the Kiwis are the masters of open play rugby, like you mob, THERE OUT.!!! :feck:

Rant over.. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I can't argue against that Smudge, you're spot on mate!

Edited to say,

Although, what happened last time you came back as world champions?

You came to Cardiff and got beaten!

Sorry mate, couldn't resist!

Edited by maltenby