Well done England

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the welsh have always been bad loosers magwitch :yes: you think they would be used to it now :laugh::laugh: they win feck all :big_boss::clapper::clapper::clapper:

I have two very good pals from Cardiff who I have served with, trust my life with them, but when it comes to Rugby, I know that it does not matter who England play, they want England to get stuffed. Fecking amazing the taffies. !! :feck::feck:

England 2007 World Campions :toast::toast:

Rugby league is far better than yawnion,
anyone who watched the grand final mate and then watched that union shit will have no arguments with you there,one game full of action the other just kicking practice :thumbdown:
go england.... rugby is a real mans sport unlike that poofs game football
:haha::haha::haha::haha: used to be i think but not now rugby union is turning into a kicking game and its all getting shit b what ever happened to keeping ball in hand and running straight now its get it to the stand off and let him kick
Sent this joke.

Sales of condoms have plummeted in Australia...When the England team proved you can f**k fifteen Austrailians with just one johnney.

I guess its going to happen in France now :D

Feckin brill :clapper::clapper:

the welsh have always been bad loosers magwitch :yes: you think they would be used to it now :laugh::laugh: they win feck all :big_boss::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Do you know anything about the history of the game? We're only just behind England in the northern hemisphere when it comes to 4/5/6 nation wins. No we havn't won the world cup, but you wouldn't have won it if not for Wilkinson!

The way your boys play rugby is tantamount to cheating within the rules. Get the ball in a ruck, slow the game down with your big forwards so that the oppisition concedes penalties because they get fustrated trying to get to the ball, so that they can get back to playing the game properly. Then get Wilko to kick the points, (he is good though, you boys must have stolen him from Max Boyce's, Welsh fly half factory!) then repeat ad nausium.

Hey, it's working for you though, you lucky buggers! :thumbs:

yeah i know the history, started in the "midlands" of england :haha::haha: must just be fait!!

welsh have had some good teams in the past but then we have had better. yes jono won us the world cup to some degree but he didnt do it on his own, its all about the donkies winning ball, keeping ball and tireing oppersition, our boys can do the last certinally. and on the basis hes been very disapointing this time round he aint got us this far, we have the attitued, fitness and strength for the workers to do it all the way through, thats what gives us the advantage. plus abit of blatent good luck!!

wink ;)