Coursing Pups

Guest Top Chalker

Guest Top Chalker

I have for sale 3 dog pups , all black with white feet, the bitch is out off Sankys Dancer to Tom Murrys Smokey , the sire is Craig Nuttalls charlie x foxy dog buddy , only pm me if your really intersted in a pup , no messers , top class pups ..........

i will be picking my pup up sunday tc ..... :thumbs: ....this breeding imho is about as good as you get.......and in the right hands you have the chance off owning one off the best hare dogs in the country .....you have the grand sire and grand dam on the bitches side ....smokey a real good fen dog ....and dancer this bitch has won more silver wear than any other courseing dog or bitch ,......she won the forley cup in 98 and many others ...then theres the grand dam and grand sire on the sires side you have charlie another good fen dog but also one off the best known produces up to date he died last year but has proven stock all over the country and the grand dam foxy another outstanding bitch which won more money matches on the trot than any other courseing bitch or dog i think it was 64 unbeaten ......there was 13 pups born 10 had gone before they were before they were born ......iam not just saying this but this is a chance to own some real quailty...........these dogs will kill hares anywhere in the country ....top litter tc ... :thumbs:

and the grand dam foxy another outstanding bitch which won more money matches on the trot than any other courseing bitch or dog i think it was 64 unbeaten

62 actually short arse :toast::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

VERY VERY well bred dogs :victory: thats why a tight arsed yorkshire man like myself is speanding some money on one :thumbs::toast:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: