Sir Jimmy Savile

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Protected By The Establishment !!

I think when the full truth finally comes out, and the folk that saw it, and probably even recorded it finally tell the truth, it will be the most shocking event in living memory.   The man was a f*

That would be mainly the BBC then.And as we find out every week the BBC is still the same to this day full of strays and gays and labour cronies or ex. MP's

well that sick cnut slipped the net it the ones that alive an well that need sorted

true, like this c**t. cant get my head around this at all.

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/crime-desk/notorious-hamleys-child-snatcher-lands-in-ireland

he should been on the next plane out

He should never get the chance to get on another plane

• Like 1

well that sick cnut slipped the net it the ones that alive an well that need sorted

true, like this c**t. cant get my head around this at all.

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/crime-desk/notorious-hamleys-child-snatcher-lands-in-ireland

he should been on the next plane out

He should never get the chance to get on another plane

well I didn't like to say but it would be better if he left feet first

I remember watching a documentary louis therouxs wierd weekends. they did 1 with savile on it. louis asked him outrite about his fondness for young underage girls. he never denide it. as I remember he said everyone likes underage girls, or something along those lines. but you cant find that episode anywhere now. its the only episode not available.

Savilles depravity was apparently well known as was his history for attacks for a lot of years,he was no doubt allowed to die before he was outed as a paedophile and his offences brought to light so he could not name the other celebrities,stars,mps and other paedophiles who operated/were in his inner circle of depravity with him,no doubt there will be a lot of "these" still alive who will be wondering when/if there front doors are going in. Makes you wonder how many more people actually were involved with him and from what walks of life as he does seem to have been very well protected while he was alive.