Sir Jimmy Savile

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Protected By The Establishment !!

I think when the full truth finally comes out, and the folk that saw it, and probably even recorded it finally tell the truth, it will be the most shocking event in living memory.   The man was a f*

That would be mainly the BBC then.And as we find out every week the BBC is still the same to this day full of strays and gays and labour cronies or ex. MP's

Fifty years of fcuking corpses,raping kids and general depravity. Who knew what this filthy beast was up to and how did he get away with it for so long?

You would be surprised who did know if the truth came out and them c**ts were running the country no wonder it's f****d great Britain f**k all great about it no more

I remember reading years before his death that his brother would not speak to him. He was always weird, never had a wife or girlfriend (I think).. Perhaps we should have guessed even with hindsight. Disgusting doesn't begin to describe it.

• Like 1

How'd he get it in the first place? Read somewhere that he was first reported in the early 60's and then many more times up until he got it in the early 90's,Thatcher Was right behind getting him it. A lot of people with no.1 security clearance let this known nonce,necrophilliac sadist animal get a knighthood,it beggars belief.

Question is how many mores like him going undetected ? they want there balls clamping inside a shed , give em a hacksaw ..... then set fire to the shed and when they come out shoot the dirty twisted scum

Edited by steve66

Royal connections help as well.....

Do you think they would have known also ????

Strange how these twisted cu@ts always be exposed in their late years or when their on death bed .

I wouldn't go that far.........but he supposedly had close links within the royals, if true, that may of bought him some immunity......