Wippet/Greyhounds

Guest little lurcher

i have an ex non ped girl here whippetx grey and true her stamina was awful!! but ive been working hard on this and now proud to say she is up there with my other dogs with good stamina now, had to change some feeding and work etc regimes but happy with what she does now

there a bit mad to say the least :laugh: but there only just gone 12months , havint tested them to there full yet bit young i think but they seem to have plenty there . had a bit of trouble with the blue bitch not picking up and leaveing the other bitch to do all the work but shes pulling her wait now and seems real keen again , cant really say anymore cause this is there first season but there doing well in my eyes .

So when you going to pick yours up then mate :D

nice one mate has he seen any bunnys yet,what you going to be doing most with him lamping ,ferreting ect.keep us posted.our pups are doing very well mate ,thanks for asking .they have also got alot of grew in there make up with a very small bit of collie and deerhound in there and are standing just under 24"tts shoulder now.

DSCF7983.jpg

DSCF7998.jpg

DSCF7997.jpg

good hunting

rew