Silver Ferret

Silver to White = better lookers or workers lol?

Depends what you want silver,s range from almost a light pole cat to nearly a bew they look nice but they should be workers first

• 2 weeks later...

You get some great colours and they end up deaf etc no every litter will turn out that way but is it worth the chance . Christ the name for its on the tip of my tongue its that common google it and see what it says

You get some great colours and they end up deaf etc no every litter will turn out that way but is it worth the chance . Christ the name for its on the tip of my tongue its that common google it and see what it says

must have a massive tongue WAARDENBERGS SYNDROME LOL

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...

Silvers just a white ferret with darker guard hairs, nothing special.

Aye alright Rake its no one of your special show ferrets . But to us old boys with the different silvers light to dark it allows us to see different ferrets working away at a warren with out standing over it picking them up

Aye I struggle and mini me says there zeta over there ,Kellty crunch is here I don't know how he does it me I struggle with different coloured tape on the collars unless they are totally different coloured ferret