Bradford City

Heysel was a shameful thing for Liverpool ,and it wasn't made any better by the shabby way the club handled it , your right , they could have done so much more , they didn't officially apologise for over 20 years .

Over the years its been fans groups that made all the efforts and approaches , there is still a lot of Juve fans who wont have it , and who can blame them ?

wasnt rush sold as an "apology" mate?? i remember the game in 2005 when all the juventus fans turned their back on the anfield crowds efforts to say sorry.........guess it was to little to late???

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hillsborough isn't , brought up continually because it was any worse or more important, than Bradford , it was a fight for justice that kept it in the public eye , and keeping it in the public eye wa

on this day, 29 years ago 56 football fans lost their lives during the bradford city stadium fire............spare a moments thought for them as you watch your teams today.........

A DISGRACE THERE IS KNOW MARK OF REPECT AT TODAYS GAMES

I remember us getting a horrible welcome in Cagliari at the World Cup 1990 by a bunch of Juventus fans they just wanted English blood......i remember seeing flags written in English that said........." Sheffield - Gods Will "................i never quite got that out my head and always made me wonder if Liverpool ever really did enough about that.

3 horrendous tragedies in such a short space of time very sad time for football.

i remember you saying about that before gnash......if i recall right werent you all ushered off to a police station (or something similar) for you own safety???

Thats it........i dont spook easy in them sort of situations but that was f****n horrible i must admit the ol pooper was going a bit then :D

i bet!!!! didnt same thing happen when you went over for palmero v west ham game few years back??? im sure it was a hillsborough thread you mentioned it all on come to think of it!!!

Every time ive watched West Ham or England against Italians we,ve had trouble....I think Heysel really kicked off their whole " Ultra,s " thing and they certainly had the hots for us English and the big hooligan firms in particular.....even up to recent times......we had Napoli over a few years ago this was how they turned out at the Boleyn :icon_eek: .....certainly caught our lot on the hop we only had about 30 fans there it was only a pre season friendly after all !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9uwjDe31qQ

i was at this game with my uncle al could of been worse, near the front we were on the pitch in seconds and soon out onto the car park i remember being on the bus and on the way home and the fire was still raging we lived about 7 mile from the ground and from the bedrooms windows we could still see flames and smoke late into the night --------- http://www.nottinghampost.com/Forest-s-history-brought-life-new-book/story-12185154-detail/story.html http://www.ltlf.co.uk/2009/06/city-ground-main-stand-fire/

Its mad the things that stick in your mind i still remember seeing it on match of the day the one fella just seemed to be walking away completely on fire..............made me feel sick to be honest.

this was at forest ground, not long after man utd fans waved lighted newspapers at forest fans

oh i didnt see that sorry i thought you was still on about Bradford

Edited by gnasher16