When Should The Terrier Travel ?

Foxdropper around my neck of the woods I'm fairly well known, thru dogs and and have made more friends than enemy,il help anyone,ive got a tire business and do all the hunting lads favours, cost price that costs me,, and they travel from miles away for that, and a bit of dog. Craic see what's new and how the old are getting on in my kennels,,i do control on estates myself, and the security as well from the 12th AUG,to keep the antis at bay,ive done that up and down the country since 2000 mate,so please don't presume im a clown,i did the marches,donate constantly to local hunts,and yeah I use a quad,but im with the terriers mate,not hounds,although I love seeing hounds in full cry,,

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv seen good marking packs take over 10 minutes to mark spots in the past, not a squeek, just active sterns, then like a flick of a switch they start to mark, so why folk seam to expect a terrier to m

At last a bit common sense that sounds like it comes from experience. Of all the breeds of hunting type dogs hounds probably have the best nose. So why then can a fox leave a covert 5 seconds in fro

For my part if the dogs bred right it will mark right.If a young dog says no ,unless we are on pest control,I never question it have never needed to.The dog is born with the desire to work and the onl

Posted Images

Foxdropper say who the post is for,, you slagged me for selling a non working terrier?? Why?? I didn't get on with the dog, it had done some whitey things around me but still didn't kill it, and now having money is a bad thing,,i grafted legally for my money mate, have the luxury to do 3 days so dogs get more attention and I can hunt thru winter more,with dogs not a big bad gun ive always said a dog gives the quarrey a chance,a gun don't,,gun sometimes is a must on shoots etc,but when we were allowed to lamp foxes with dogs did you miss many or did the robots do it 100% as always,and as for the digging times,i bet you never failed to find that sneaky hole that old Charlie sneaked out of,,i don't hide behind a alias,and hunt up and down the country,does that make me bad aswell,,

Never heard of you but beside the point .A name means nothing without actions of the right sort .You sold a jacker that will undoubtedly be bred to more shite and in turn be sold as worker or pet when in fact it was nothing but backfill .You claim to be a terrierman but i see no signs in you of the men i know .Both you and gonetoearth are the type of hunter i despise .Claim to have the terrier at heart but do untold damage by your actions . Be interesting to see how far this goes though as ive nothing to hide .

Foxdropper around my neck of the woods I'm fairly well known, thru dogs and and have made more friends than enemy,il help anyone,ive got a tire business and do all the hunting lads favours, cost price that costs me,, and they travel from miles away for that, and a bit of dog. Craic see what's new and how the old are getting on in my kennels,,i do control on estates myself, and the security as well from the 12th AUG,to keep the antis at bay,ive done that up and down the country since 2000 mate,so please don't presume im a clown,i did the marches,donate constantly to local hunts,and yeah I use a quad,but im with the terriers mate,not hounds,although I love seeing hounds in full cry,,

. Andy how much for a set of BF. GOODRICH A/T MATE LOL Edited by gonetoearth

Foxdropper say who the post is for,, you slagged me for selling a non working terrier?? Why?? I didn't get on with the dog, it had done some whitey things around me but still didn't kill it, and now having money is a bad thing,,i grafted legally for my money mate, have the luxury to do 3 days so dogs get more attention and I can hunt thru winter more,with dogs not a big bad gun ive always said a dog gives the quarrey a chance,a gun don't,,gun sometimes is a must on shoots etc,but when we were allowed to lamp foxes with dogs did you miss many or did the robots do it 100% as always,and as for the digging times,i bet you never failed to find that sneaky hole that old Charlie sneaked out of,,i don't hide behind a alias,and hunt up and down the country,does that make me bad aswell,,

Never heard of you but beside the point .You sold a jacker that will undoubtedly be bred to more shite and in turn be sold as worker or pet when in fact it was nothing but backfill .You claim to be a terrierman but i see no signs in you of the men i know .Both you and gonetoearth are the type of hunter i despise .Claim to have the terrier at heart but do untold damage by your actions . Be interesting to see how far this goes though as ive nothing to hide .
. Lol your right SWEAD baby some fooking ego LOL

STOP END,i thought this whole thread was pre ban,and everyone has tha own opinion,in the days we were allowed to garry out this glourious pastime how many lads haven't said,let the pup have a look? none by the replies,, but I have and everytime we were out tha was always something needing a look or do all the superstar line bred terriers do it naturally,some people pass tha driving test 1st time,are 2nd,3rd 4th timers worse drivers,everyone is different that's what makes these debates intresting,but don't slag each other,,ill do it to defend myself,,as always but never start a slagging match..

• Like 2

Was you once the terrierman for the south durham by any chance ?

And ive never heard of you either mate,you hunted up northeast before?? ive hunted down your neck of woods and around Essex aswell,,and I said to lad who bought dog,its a non worker don't claim it to be,,if I swaid don't breed from it would he take notice?? im a terrierman beleave what you like,and if I get another looker that fails,and get offered money for it,you can pay me for it,and back fill it,but you pay the amount im offered for it and ill donate it to the HUNTING LIFE..sound fair?

Never heard of you but beside the point .A name means nothing without actions of the right sort .You sold a jacker that will undoubtedly be bred to more shite and in turn be sold as worker or pet when in fact it was nothing but backfill .You claim to be a terrierman but i see no signs in you of the men i know .Both you and gonetoearth are the type of hunter i despise .Claim to have the terrier at heart but do untold damage by your actions . Be interesting to see how far this goes though as ive nothing to hide .

Whats your real name and name me a few of your dogs your puzzling me just wanna know if your another internet phoney or you do as you say and your dogs do :thumbs:

gone to earth what size?? and maxxis or nexen a better A/T TYRE,,DEPENDING ON size,just put a set of nexens on my pals new hilux for £300 all in,and hes getting 50miles to tank more,,i run 3 4x4 all different,,pm me mate better

NO NO FOX DROPPER,IF I EVER DO GET ONE,YOU'LL PAY FOR THE PLEASURE,BUT YOU PAY WHATEVER I GET OFFERED AND ILL DONATE THAT AMOUNT TO HUNTING LIFE,IN FACT ILL DONATE THE SAME ASWELL,,WHAT IT WILL PROVE IS BEYHOND ME BUT HUNTING LIFE WILL BENEFIT,,IF I GET ONE YOU UP FOR IT,OR YOU ALL MOUTH??

gone to earth what size?? and maxxis or nexen a better A/T TYRE,,DEPENDING ON size,just put a set of nexens on my pals new hilux for £300 all in,and hes getting 50miles to tank more,,i run 3 4x4 all different,,pm me mate better

. Many thanks andy but the distance would ruin any deal bud Ive got a good dealer i was having the craic. be lucky mate