Do a short documentary Mr Darcy giving the lads side of the story, interview the lawyers as well and invite the Royal pissy arses Start a little fund for it I will chip in .sure Channel 4 would air it or put it on you tube. warts and all.

• Like 12

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Haven't been on here for god knows how long and came accord this thread. I feel for you dymented and a hope you get justice for what these horrible b*****ds have done, they took my dog off me a few years ago and it took six month to get him back and the dog was never the same.

Any way all the best and a hope justice is served.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Just received an email from the solicitor (The rspca had contacted him )

The kennels have informed the rspca that a dog has sustained some damage to her tail. ( its actually a male ) Following treatment she continued to chew at her the dressing and caused further damage. The vet had suggested one course of action would be a partial amputation of the tail ( How did this so called accident happen ?? did they slam a door breaking the dogs tail ? ) so much for the experts looking after my sons dog

At the start of this year this dog was treated for a minor cough. The dog did not respond to initial treatment although the cough has not got worse.

X-rays were done but no evidence of a cause was found. Although the dog is still occasionally coughing the condition appears to be stable. The vet has

suggested further tests that could be carried out although these would be costly. Although i can send my own vet in to treat the dog at my cost What the XXXX are they on ??

They have duty of care to provide the best possible care for the dogs not to say its to costly to treat

.Our own vet found nothing wrong with the dogs when they were seized

Every thing has happened in the care of the rspca .

One dog being killed ,one being mauled ,one losing massive weight loss ,all dogs lost fur and suffered with bites on there legs and tails ,And they are holding the dogs against our wishes as well as illegally but they want me to pay for treatment as its to costly

Now this is how the rpsca operate They neglect your dogs while they hold them They are still bound by the animal welfare act to provide the best possible care and treatment .

What does the solicitor propose to do about it. The time for talking and feet dragging appears to be well passed. I would be approaching a judge in chambers in the High court to get the dogs repatriated to their owner while they are still alive. It is a travesty that the RSPCA that are supposed to care for and protect animals and relieve their suffering are actually putting the lives of the dogs in their care in mortal danger already having been already negligent in the care of their charges to the extent. If a member of the public allowed this to happen to even a single animal they would be prosecuted by the very organisation that is showing dereliction of their duty.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 11

Dymented I can't understand if that in the eyes of the law the dogs are being held illegally why you can't just walk in there lead the dogs up and walk out with them .......

• Like 2

Dymented I think you should re name yourself tormented what them b*****ds are doing to you.I'm reading this getting blood boiling here so can't imagine what your going through fair play for sticking with it mate its disgusting.how you have not lost it and cut them out one night god only knows.all the best with it mate.

• Like 2

Dymented I can't understand if that in the eyes of the law the dogs are being held illegally why you can't just walk in there lead the dogs up and walk out with them .......

Does Dymented actually know where the dogs are kenneled?

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

Yes he has been to see them I think ... They are a charity with no police powers so how can they keep your dogs and not let you have them ... That would be the same as me just putting your dogs in my run and saying no you can't have them ......

• Like 2

Y.I.S Leeview

Yes he has been to see them I think ... They are a charity with no police powers so how can they keep your dogs and not let you have them ... That would be the same as me just putting your dogs in my run and saying no you can't have them ......

the few times he has seen his dogs they've brought them to him in a police station I believe, the police took these dogs and handed them to the arspca to be looked after SIC that was over a year ago

Y.I.S Leeview

• IanB unpinned this topic