I do not care what they say or do to me I want the world to no what they have done to my sons dog At no point has he ever been contacted or questioned over his dogs he never been charged with any offence what so ever The new papers will have a field day and to return the dog skinned and beheaded with parts missing .2015 will be a bad year for the rspca with animal abuse allegations from more than me hitting them . How are they going to explain them all ? Sams dog having its face pulled off in a week of there care then to refuse it the medical care and assistance it needed. Then a woman whose cats were taken from her home to the rspca vet , none needed any treatment and there were no welfare issues , one was killed by a lose dog in just an hour in there care that's just the tip of the iceberg Thanks for all your support guys and have a happy new year

• Like 4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

I do not care what they say or do to me I want the world to no what they have done to my sons dog At no point has he ever been contacted or questioned over his dogs he never been charged with any offence what so ever The new papers will have a field day and to return the dog skinned and beheaded with parts missing .2015 will be a bad year for the rspca with animal abuse allegations from more than me hitting them . How are they going to explain them all ? Sams dog having its face pulled off in a week of there care then to refuse it the medical care and assistance it needed. Then a woman whose cats were taken from her home to the rspca vet , none needed any treatment and there were no welfare issues , one was killed by a lose dog in just an hour in there care that's just the tip of the iceberg Thanks for all your support guys and have a happy new year

With you a 100% mate

• Like 1

Alls well and good Dy but if it gets adjourned in June it may be 2016 or later that they have a bad year

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1

hope everythings going well dy this dragging it out shit is just to make people give up the fight and crumble you must be stressed to the max but your still there mate i share all your post on facebook aswell and at the start i was getting abit flack even off mates but the more things there reading they are slowely coming round to seeing the c**ts for what they are

keep up the fight and expose the twats

• Like 5

Dymented driving to work this morning listening to radio Lincs, and they mentioned some dogs had died in a rescue kennel fire near Bourne

Y.I.S Leeview

i saw the dogs in December and have asked for a further visit so far they have not replied at all its been 2 weeks

Dymented driving to work this morning listening to radio Lincs, and they mentioned some dogs had died in a rescue kennel fire near Bourne

Y.I.S Leeview

i saw the dogs in December and have asked for a further visit so far they have not replied at all its been 2 weeks

you still not heard owt dym?

• 2 weeks later...

Y.I.S Leeview

you still not heard owt dym?

its been adjourned till later this year bud did request a visit so i can check the dogs out not heard nothing now from the rspca or there solicitor or the police for over 3 weeks regarding it so i think there hiding something again

• IanB unpinned this topic