Well Done England

Well i have found a sure fire way to get england to play out of their skins ------- i put a bet on the convicts, £20 to win by 8 clear points, and of course they go and lose!!. :icon_eek:

Not all bad though got 3 to 1 on the frogs !! :angel:

lets where we can go from here, still don't think they can win the comp, but hope they are in final at least.

:doh: oh well looks like we have to wait a bit longer to take the crown, luck of the ref i guess, sometimes ya get away with a few bad calls sometimes ya don't...the french done well :doh:

This ref was the first to ping McCaw and Collins for doing what they have have been masters at, ie lying on the wrong side after the tackle and slowing down the opposition ball, I know flankers have to play on the edge but tonight they came up against someone who was'nt afraid to ping them, plus NZ seemed to have no plan B. At least the Aussies and the Kiwis can save some money now, by catching the same plane home :bye:

:doh: oh well looks like we have to wait a bit longer to take the crown, luck of the ref i guess, sometimes ya get away with a few bad calls sometimes ya don't...the french done well :doh:

This ref was the first to ping McCaw and Collins for doing what they have have been masters at, ie lying on the wrong side after the tackle and slowing down the opposition ball, I know flankers have to play on the edge but tonight they came up against someone who was'nt afraid to ping them, plus NZ seemed to have no plan B. At least the Aussies and the Kiwis can save some money now, by catching the same plane home :bye:

you must have watched a different game, mccaw got pinged once the whole game, having mcalister sent off for having a frenchman run into his back and the forward pass not picked up by the linesman cost us the game, the french played very well and deserved the win.

Guest Raggedstaff

I thought it was interesting to see how the French forced the ABs to play a less fluid, more direct and forcefull game. Much as the Northern hemisphere teams get slagged off for doing. I can't help but wonder if the style of rugby we play in Europe favours teams that are tired, bruised, and battered. Look at the hammering we all got at the start of the competition, and how well we seem to be doing now...

Oz