Well Done England

England seem to have the sign over the Aussies at the moment in World Cups. Just watching the All Blacks now...Is there anything to stir the human emotion better than those All Blacks doing the Hakka? :notworthy: ...The french were about two foot from their faces, eyeballing them. Great stuff, lets hope for a good game.

Anybody fancie the scots the morra ? I hope im wrong but i think the pumas will be too good for them :hmm: as the argies have been the suprise team this year but im hoping the boys have a bit more in the tank than they have shown up now :thumbs:

Anybody fancie the scots the morra ? I hope im wrong but i think the pumas will be too good for them :hmm: as the argies have been the suprise team this year but im hoping the boys have a bit more in the tank than they have shown up now :thumbs:

:hmm: , Pumas are in awesome shape at the moment and from the way they have played, deserve to be in the final, but feck it...............C'mon Scotland :drink:

Best of luck Scotland :thumbs: I'm sure you were rooting for us this afternoon :hmm::D

Oh aye.........i was rooting for you's Si...........................rooting you's got humped :feck: but hats off to ya's bud,some result :thumbs:

:doh: oh well looks like we have to wait a bit longer to take the crown, luck of the ref i guess, sometimes ya get away with a few bad calls sometimes ya don't...the french done well :doh:

Yes the replacement bench faces told a story eh, New Zealand Herald has Wayne Barnes down as man of the match.

Best of luck Scotland :thumbs: I'm sure you were rooting for us this afternoon :hmm::D

you must be kiddin, i live in aberdeenshire and im sure there was more yellow tops than usual in the beating line, all i heard all day was your gona get hunped this your gona get humped that.... cant wait till this afternoon