Fiona Mcperhson Terriers

I just spoke to a mate who bought 2 off her last year as

she said if they are not up to your standards she would give him his money back(£700),when he rang her to say they werent for him she didnt take them back.which wasnt a shock but he said they were crap.

HOW MUCH :icon_eek::icon_eek:

It was mousey mate.he told me thats what him and his mate paid for the 2 pups.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terriers have never been about the money for me ----had some cracking gear on my hard over the years for both jobs and if i wanted could of weighed in -----------------------works where i earnt my mon

THAT is what f****d up working terriers

You can't put a price on the feeling of receiving rosette & bag of dog food, it's amazing!...........must be a long winter for them lads waiting for the summer to start........

Posted Images

she said if they are not up to your standards she would give him his money back(£700),when he rang her to say they werent for him she didnt take them back.which wasnt a shock but he said they were crap.

say no more. foolish mousey. lol

is mousey not mainly into his show stuff more than out else??

is mousey not mainly into his show stuff more than out else??

think you already answered that. ide have wanted a trial for that sort of money. unless i new the parents (work wise) first, show wise second. good looking workers are few.

she said if they are not up to your standards she would give him his money back(£700),when he rang her to say they werent for him she didnt take them back.which

wasnt a shock but he said they were crap.

is

mousey not mainly into his show stuff more than out

else??

He hasnt showed any for a few yrs now,but he is always

out digging with them but he still like lookers to.theres nowt wrong with that is there if he is prepaired to drive 4hrs and spend good money hopeing to get the right dog.

• Like 2

ive also judged her dogs a few times where do I start never any sighs of work on them bad mouths dyed coats full of chalk no under coat not straight in the front long in the back to big too deep in the chest ear carriage wrong on side of head instead of on top of the head to big in ear like a spaniel high toes on them tail set wrong splarred feet roachy in back

ive also judged her dogs a few times where do I start never any sighs of work on them bad mouths dyed coats full of chalk no under coat not straight in the front long in the back to big too deep in the chest ear carriage wrong on side of head instead of on top of the head to big in ear like a spaniel high toes on them tail set wrong splarred feet roachy in back

hows your border pup doing hugo pmsl

• Like 1

Seems our friends an expert judge Stig, part of THE SHOW PONY CLICK, Ill have to get my beddy x ears cropped, as charlie my get offended by them and god forbid them having the wrong tail set when going to ground. !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Seems our friends an expert judge Stig, part of THE SHOW PONY CLICK, Ill have to get my beddy x ears cropped, as charlie my get offended by them and god forbid them having the wrong tail set when going to ground. !!!!!!!!!

expert judge :laugh: he`s just a daft fooker....

Ive judged fionas terriers a good few times,tha nice at a distance,get close and bad mouths,high toes,wank jackets,i keep lakeys my self,not all good bit ive beaten her,and all the other big names in the lakey show world,,churchy keeps the best ive seen,and they work,ive dug with his own dogs,so if you want a pup go to him,you might struggle to get one but he is fair and at the top of the lakey tree in my eyes and don't need mates to pick him out to win shows,,well respected up and down the country and bred decent stuff constantly,anyone know of any bad dogs hes bred?? cheers Andy,, don't need a alias,,im Tallyboy as my sons name is Tally,,

• Like 1

she said if they are not up to your standards she would give him his money back(£700),when he rang her to say they werent for him she didnt take them back.which

wasnt a shock but he said they were crap.

is

mousey not mainly into his show stuff more than out

else??

He hasnt showed any for a few yrs now,but he is always

out digging with them but he still like lookers to.theres nowt wrong with that is there if he is prepaired to drive 4hrs and spend good money hopeing to get the right dog.

your mans never stopped showing post-14509-0-07457600-1399072375_thumb.jpgpost-14509-0-01422400-1399072887_thumb.jpg

Edited by the_stig

Lost me there, none of them is churchy,mousey or Fiona,,who is it? is it you stig? I hope you don't think its me,, im the big mouthed lad at shows,bad leg,2 kids,pretty wife,2 bull crosses,one chocolate bitch coco,one big black dog called goose,couple of lakeys,a whippet and now a whippet bull,a new bull x pup,so just tap me on shoulder I don't bite,dont talk shite,and will help other dog lads out when ever I can,just ask other THL members,ill either be in missus vw jeep,a double cab or range rover classic 2door,,cheers Andy

Ive judged fionas terriers a good few times,tha nice at a distance,get close and bad mouths,high toes,wank jackets,i keep lakeys my self,not all good bit ive beaten her,and all the other big names in the lakey show world,,churchy keeps the best ive seen,and they work,ive dug with his own dogs,so if you want a pup go to him,you might struggle to get one but he is fair and at the top of the lakey tree in my eyes and don't need mates to pick him out to win shows,,well respected up and down the country and bred decent stuff constantly,anyone know of any bad dogs hes bred?? cheers Andy,, don't need a alias,,im Tallyboy as my sons name is Tally,,

judged a red dog she had a couple of times be 2005/6 the fooker nearly had me fingers off.....

Lost me there, none of them is churchy,mousey or Fiona,,who is it? is it you stig? I hope you don't think its me,, im the big mouthed lad at shows,bad leg,2 kids,pretty wife,2 bull crosses,one chocolate bitch coco,one big black dog called goose,couple of lakeys,a whippet and now a whippet bull,a new bull x pup,so just tap me on shoulder I don't bite,dont talk shite,and will help other dog lads out when ever I can,just ask other THL members,ill either be in missus vw jeep,a double cab or range rover classic 2door,,cheers Andy

you`ve lost me andy ...is it me thought they were on about g mousley :laugh: its late... ;)

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1