Khaled Aseem (that typically British name) with his 17,000 children moaning on about it.

Here's a suggestion, get the f**k home!!

How you watching it? Get back to McDonald's ya lazy b*****d
Nuffin wrong with makin whoopers for living

Never said there was lol and you be toiling to get a whopper in maccy Ds

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Khaled Aseem (that typically British name) with his 17,000 children moaning on about it.   Here's a suggestion, get the f**k home!!

Maybe it's just me, but I find it amazing how these stories crop up when a cabinet minister has been caught red handed having a giant fiddle on the exes.......we could call it stealing from the public

Khaled Aseem (that typically British name) with his 17,000 children moaning on about it.

Nuffin wrong with makin whoopers for living

Never said there was lol and you be toiling to get a whopper in maccy Ds

I prefer BK

And nother thing that's crazy,,,,is if they work part time,,,16 hours,,,then there's no cap on housing benefit ,,,,,but if they worked full time on minimum wage they wouldn't get any help...

• Like 1

There is affordable housing just not in the centre of London.

It's like me saying I want to live in centre Edinburgh and get social to pay £3000 month rent cause I like the area.

Bull shit if can't afford to live there get them out costin me fortune on tax.

If they ain't happy on out skirts London send them to the dales or moors that sort refugees right out

Rents in London are so high because the dole let landlords charge what they wanted to people on housing benefits, not just London but all over the country. You had Pakis renting their properties to family for outrageous rents and the tax payer picking up the bill . Now there is a cap, these land lords will have to drop the rents to a more acceptable level or have empty properties. The man on the dole or the sick didn't make money out of housing allowance, it was unscrupulous land lords! And why should anyone out of work make more than someone working for a living ?

Rents in London are so high because the dole let landlords charge what they wanted to people on housing benefits, not just London but all over the country. You had Pakis renting their properties to family for outrageous rents and the tax payer picking up the bill . Now there is a cap, these land lords will have to drop the rents to a more acceptable level or have empty properties. The man on the dole or the sick didn't make money out of housing allowance, it was unscrupulous land lords! And why should anyone out of work make more than someone working for a living ?

It's been like this for years.

If you work you get seen off.

There ain't much difference between a young workin couple with no kids on normal jobs.

Than a non workin couple with 4 kids.

I just don't get it

scothunter, on 10 Apr 2014 - 9:28 PM, said:

RubyTex, on 10 Apr 2014 - 9:27 PM, said:

I hope next time you go in to your local they spit in your Big Mac!!! lol

I'm sure i heard on the news today(radio 2) that they'd mis calculated (not counted)3 hundred odd thousand immigrants over the past 10 years. How the fcuk do you not count a third of a million immigrants ffs. And i bet most of em headed for the bright lights of london and the rented accomodation there.