Na mate everything is smoke screens when its suiting the southerners.

None of thos cockney fookers or south east of the country bothred there arse when they closed down everything north of birmigham because it was suiting them all the money was in london and surrounding areas.

What did everyone up here get told to do,

Leave your veillages after 40 years and move where the work is I think they all said.

Now no one can afford to live in london and fookers like me have to pay those fookers subs out my tax so they can live.

f*****g joke, Torries are all the same

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Khaled Aseem (that typically British name) with his 17,000 children moaning on about it.   Here's a suggestion, get the f**k home!!

Maybe it's just me, but I find it amazing how these stories crop up when a cabinet minister has been caught red handed having a giant fiddle on the exes.......we could call it stealing from the public

How you watching it? Get back to McDonald's ya lazy b*****d

I dont think theres any conspiracy......i think these programs are on because people want to watch them as tv ratings probably indicate...simple...............same with the Jeremy Kyle show it says a lot more about the people who watch them than the people on them.............if theres no viewers theres no program.......people want to watch this shit apparently :blink:

. The little c**t was in with us at the national last week his bint took a shine to some i was with lol. We gave him a bit of stick he came back with i was filming this morning told the smack head we had on set am off to the national were you going c**t of the highest order skinny litle twat too.

Do you know what really pisses me off aswell..... ive worked and paid tax all my adult life.I had 2 disks go in my back, cut along story short off work 9 months :cray: THE THEIVING c**ts GAVE ME £63 A WEEK :icon_eek: how on earth do you work that out. Pay in f**k all and get a life of reily,pay in thousands and get f**k all!! The only fools in this country are the honest hardworking genuine ENGLISH citizens :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

• Like 2

LOL... fit yous all better to stop worrying what every one else is doing or how there getting there money or there cars... and watch what the people who are controlling yous are doing..ie..your government...lol you think it was a coincidince that they let so many in or mis calculated the numbers..it was all a ploy to bring shitty wages and take the tradesmen out of the UK and Ireland.....bring call centres were they can moosh your brain with a head set for shitty money and you cant even afford to survive after working a whole week...while the greedy little piglets in the trough have there wee grubby noses over 2 houses and expenses...these people dont have to pay for petrol or lunch or even rent...they put there own wages up while slashing others..health care police fire men teachers constuction workers, they seem to be nothing in news recently only PMs sexually assaulting MEN...lol. and then let off... but hey lets not think about that there is some shitty show on thats gona show you the most controversial side of benefits..ie migrants, addicts, or people who just dont wana work to deflect you from whats really going on under your noses.....but hey... relax googlebox is on tonite!!!!

• Like 2

Do you know what really pisses me off aswell..... ive worked and paid tax all my adult life.I had 2 disks go in my back, cut along story short off work 9 months :cray: THE THEIVING c**ts GAVE ME £63 A WEEK :icon_eek: how on earth do you work that out. Pay in f**k all and get a life of reily,pay in thousands and get f**k all!! The only fools in this country are the honest hardworking genuine ENGLISH citizens :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Aye because all the Welsh, Scottish and Irish are lazy cnuts is it !!!

• Like 3

Khaled Aseem (that typically British name) with his 17,000 children moaning on about it.

Here's a suggestion, get the f**k home!!

How you watching it? Get back to McDonald's ya lazy b*****d
Nuffin wrong with makin whoopers for living

Never said there was lol and you be toiling to get a whopper in maccy Ds

Never know tarq might serve him and say he's pumped a bird....... That's a whopper. :laugh:

I don't think there is some secret cabal of people at the top BUT I also don't believe anything happens by accident when it comes to politics.

IMHO the stories are trickled into contacts in the media who then make the programmes for the masses to lap up.

You know yourself mate, when it comes to the powers that be, they can do anything they want to suit there purpose.......remember the old days when the cozzers used to sit down and decide who was getting bird that week and who wasn't ?

I don't think we have moved on much from there, they are just more slick with the methods.

Possibly.......i just think the fact that these type of programs are so popular these days says a lot about the society we live in......if there was no call for them they wouldnt be here.

• Like 1

I don't think there is some secret cabal of people at the top BUT I also don't believe anything happens by accident when it comes to politics.

IMHO the stories are trickled into contacts in the media who then make the programmes for the masses to lap up.

You know yourself mate, when it comes to the powers that be, they can do anything they want to suit there purpose.......remember the old days when the cozzers used to sit down and decide who was getting bird that week and who wasn't ?

I don't think we have moved on much from there, they are just more slick with the methods.

Possibly.......i just think the fact that these type of programs are so popular these days says a lot about the society we live in......if there was no call for them they wouldnt be here.

Nuffin else on tv to be fair.

Only thing I can sit and watch is the football.

On Daily Politics today it was said that foreign investors are treating London property as the new international currency; a far safer investment than stocks and shares, safer than money in a bank and guaranteed growth. No wonder young Brits can't get on the property ladder, especially in London !!!

On Daily Politics today it was said that foreign investors are treating London property as the new international currency; a far safer investment than stocks and shares, safer than money in a bank and guaranteed growth. No wonder young Brits can't get on the property ladder, especially in London !!!

The answer to your question is move to an affordable area.

• Like 1

LOL...and there we have it!!! and you wonder why the government can run rings round us and stil make it look as if the peples to blame haha.... football now a days is full of bi sexual men who couldnt take a shove from a whin bush but theyd need the magic drink of water...next season there havin kick offs half hour later than usual so the mascara and spray tan can dry before they go out to the pantomine which is football...lol id laff if it wasnt so serious...wrestling is more beleivable, and the commentators...well holy smoke!! using words like awsome, amazing, unbeleivable!!! i could see through it if they were talking about nature or the scenary but for a bunch a footballers no sir e.... mate get away from the t.v. and educate yourself on the true history...and just watch the exact same thing be fall us now...only were more dumber and cant see it thanks to the LCD,HDTV..hypnosis box!

The answer to your question is move to an affordable area.

I didn't ask a question, I just commented.

Edited by Brigzy

LOL...and there we have it!!! and you wonder why the government can run rings round us and stil make it look as if the peples to blame haha.... football now a days is full of bi sexual men who couldnt take a shove from a whin bush but theyd need the magic drink of water...next season there havin kick offs half hour later than usual so the mascara and spray tan can dry before they go out to the pantomine which is football...lol id laff if it wasnt so serious...wrestling is more beleivable, and the commentators...well holy smoke!! using words like awsome, amazing, unbeleivable!!! i could see through it if they were talking about nature or the scenary but for a bunch a footballers no sir e.... mate get away from the t.v. and educate yourself on the true history...and just watch the exact same thing be fall us now...only were more dumber and cant see it thanks to the LCD,HDTV..hypnosis box!

What you on about. Cause I like watching football.

What has that got to do with a pm or torrie government.

Any one in power can do what they want.

Always have and always will and there is f**k all anyone can do about it.

If you believe what you read in books or watch on itv or stv news you must be bonkers