Inan with Inan on the fens

where might these good hares be? :hmm: ..do they want thinning out :whistling::laugh::laugh:

near cleethorpes baz, ring me for directions :clapper:

How would you know ??? You stay in car when you know there GOOD HARES :toast: :toast: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ATB TOMMY :yes: :yes:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heard that Sniper was like a "pin cushion" :no:

very strong statement miles :icon_eek: i ran along side sniper when he was in his prime on a weekly basis and i can personaley guarantee that he was not jabbed up :no: brookies hit the nail on the head jealous feckers :angry:

I know he was,nt Marco ;) A great dog, and J.Ts a real nice bloke to boot :yes:

So why say it? :angry:

Well,the bloke who bred sniper put a comment about C.n,s dogs being "jabbed" :no: And their performance being down to it :o

C.N has/continues to breed top class animals,and even if he was at it(wich i very much doubt) what about everyone else that has his lines? Are they all at it? i think not!

There's to many great animals from this line to mention,but the lads who know.....KNOW! ;)

The man who bred Sniper bred one great dog :yes: fluke?

I think youll find any jealousy lies there :D

Stevo,i did,nt think the dam was bred like you originally said :clapper:

Sorry for jumping on your post :icon_redface: All the best with the cracking pup's wich shamo dist on another forum.....cos there not bred from sniper!!!! :laugh:

What Craigs stuff has done right 'stevolad' is being able to react well to his Steroid input into them. These big time match men do not leave it to chance. I would love for there to be a compulsory dope test before and after these big money affairs. Lets see who is doing it naturally and who is 'cheating'. Some argue that if they are all doing it then it doesn't matter. Maybe true, however, it is then down to how good a 'Chemist' one person is against the other, not the natural ability, stamina and drive of the Dogs.

I am not saying your Friend is doing it, but the blood behind his Dogs has won matches off the back of a good Steroid 'Keep'. 4 out 4 good Fen Winter Hares?......I wish there were so many

:hmm::hmm:

Yes i did,but either you did,nt read the whole thread or it went right over your haddled head :cry: I suspect the latter :doh::laugh::laugh:

No it was,nt who you said(im shure he,s chuffed you,ve plastered his name all over the forum :thumbs: ) its just common knowledge :D

As for having the balls to come out with you to cleethorpe,s?????? or were ever ill send you a P.M,but if you lie down with dogs you get flea's :yes:

And Vickers .................your CRAWLING :bye: