Inan with Inan on the fens

do you here from W M anymore miles, i was out with parish when he first got spinner off you, she was a decent bitch when it was top of the ground, didnt he run WM in match with spinner on your permision, have you got anymore hares on your land becausethere wasnt many on the last time me and thompson was on lol :o

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he didnt run wm he ran watts with a salukixlurcher i bred dont think you remember me shaun. met up with you wm and went round pterbrgh with u. you had a red dog then. wm bitch was a top of the ground bitch got to wet didnt want to know i had the litter brother to spinner was running excelant till got run over chasing a fox didnt spinner get knocked down

do you here from W M anymore miles, i was out with parish when he first got spinner off you, she was a decent bitch when it was top of the ground, didnt he run WM in match with spinner on your permision, have you got anymore hares on your land becausethere wasnt many on the last time me and thompson was on lol :o

Ye thats right :yes: You,ve got to remember Spinner was only about 15mnths old and in the hands of a complete idiot so she didnt do to bad :whistling:

You and Joe were welcome on anytime :D

Sniper was way past his best and them hares were to good for an averge dog like flint :thumbs:

Did i say average? :icon_redface: I ment SHITE! :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Herd enough about him off lads that live all round you :thumbs: that saw him run week in week out :whistling:

He was a legend in your own head :toast::laugh::laugh:

Ask some PROPER coursing lads from the N/E what the hares round there are like in mid winter,NOT, spring and autumn when you were out :whistling:

The lad who bred Sniper made an unfair comment about a man from the N/E thats bred some of the best,if not THE best S/H dogs in the country generation after generation :yes: NOT a "one hit wonder" :thumbs:

Sniper was one of the best dogs to ever grace the fens and J.T is a top bloke as i explained later,now dont come on here mouthing off about poaching on my permission,cos it aint big and it certainly aint cleaver 8)

Guest Top Chalker

As far as Miles and Sniper are concerned , ill put the record straight ,I no both miles and JT, neither that well , but miles has had nothing but praise both for JT and more so Sniper no mention of jabbing the dog up ever ........

As for the hares being shit ask CN what he thinks of the hares , they were the best hares we saw last year ............and that was with top class dogs ,well decent dogs lol ...........

Herd enough about him off lads that live all round you :thumbs: that saw him run week in week out :whistling:

He was a legend in your own head :toast::laugh::laugh:

Ask some PROPER coursing lads from the N/E what the hares round there are like in mid winter,NOT, spring and autumn when you were out :whistling:

The lad who bred Sniper made an unfair comment about a man from the N/E thats bred some of the best,if not THE best S/H dogs in the country generation after generation :yes: NOT a "one hit wonder" :thumbs:

Sniper was one of the best dogs to ever grace the fens and J.T is a top bloke as i explained later,now dont come on here mouthing off about poaching on my permission,cos it aint big and it certainly aint cleaver 8)

hear say again miles probilaly jealous jimmy guy the ferreter so who was it, i only ever run local early in the season if i have young dogs, but i can take you to the place i took top chalker last season and he will tell you they definatly aint easy, both runs over 3 minutes, but i doubt you would come because you dont have the balls, as for poaching,anyone who runs hares are now poaching.

snoops first run down the road and my bitch done her stiffle muscle :wallbash: 7 weeks out at least, the bitch i got from baz has had a few but needing alot more running on the bunnys, she's running them ok but not commiting herself early enough, ive got a young dog 13 1/2 mths out of joes black n white bitch to a dog out of flint and he's doing ok, he's only ran 5 and taken 4 with 2 double handed.

come on up miles i wont bite

Edited by shaun v
As far as Miles and Sniper are concerned , ill put the record straight ,I no both miles and JT, neither that well , but miles has had nothing but praise both for JT and more so Sniper no mention of jabbing the dog up ever ........

As for the hares being shit ask CN what he thinks of the hares , they were the best hares we saw last year ............and that was with top class dogs ,well decent dogs lol ...........

yes he did about 6mths ago aint that correct mies