Inan with Inan on the fens

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i can only see 1 pic of the dog . should there be more ? it looks like a back garden . not the fens

nice type of dog all the same. TOMO :)

looks like he can move. how old is he and what x is he. nice dog :victory:

i can only see 1 pic of the dog . should there be more ? it looks like a back garden . not the fens

:laugh: I was going to put that but I have probably been a sarcky bitch enough for one day :toast:

As Skycat has mentioned in an earlier post ,the pic was taken in a farmyard ,the occassion was an all winners day competition ,for dogs that had won a stake,[no I didnt win it],the reason its not on the actual field ,is that as a club we were often troubled by poachers ,and so photos and videos were not encouraged,sensible really ,though I like many another I suspect regret the lack of footage of our dogs doing the job,still they live in our memories.Inan.

Hows the dog bred Inan ?? Is it anything to do with BEAST, DRAX etc ?? :thumbs: :thumbs:

ATB TOMMY :) :)

The dog is out of Lucky ,and a very good bitch,from Leicester,I wont say her name as the owner keeps a low profile,but she won our clubs single handed competition twice and also the doubled up once.The pup in the earlier pic is out of his sister and a dog carrying Drax bloodlines via Jack a son of Drax and brother to Red who was one of the Millenium 6 in the Forley Cup2000. Inan is a decent dog nowhere in his sires class,he boxes well and can stay and has a decent turn of foot ,but stays too far off his hares for my liking,all this is preban of course,now he is just a pet.

Yes you are right JH kept two back from the litter ,the bitch S was very good ,looked like she would be as good as her mother P,but was killed in a traffic accident while coursing ,during a competition,I dont think the dog G was as good as the bitch,but then I hevent spoken to Jh for some time ,and the dog may have improved ,he is a big lump around 29in Id say,Wm has had some fine dogs over the years ,allways enjoy his company real nice bloke,I expect he,ll be at the East Of England Show.Sorry to hear you lost your bitch ,its allways the good uns isnt it? Inan.