Bit Of Summer Fitness

Because some respond to nothing less .Never in my life have i known a vixen not to move cubs at the slightest disturbance,ffs you only walk by them down here and they are gone .Not necessarily far but moved all the same.Cant believe foxes are that different across the country .

are these foxes fairly urban though foxdropper? im betting they arent if they are how you describe?, by me there is a lot of urban fox and they do seen to stay put alot longer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if your that close to an earth which is holding cubs , they wont be there tomorrow I can assure you.......

I have had a few days reading up on some topics and responses regarding differnt forums on this place, and jesus the freedom to voice an opinion is a dangerous thing ehh, especially if you have just s

Every fox is different. Nobodies right and nobodies wrong

Because some respond to nothing less .Never in my life have i known a vixen not to move cubs at the slightest disturbance,ffs you only walk by them down here and they are gone .Not necessarily far but moved all the same.Cant believe foxes are that different across the country .

are these foxes fairly urban though foxdropper? im betting they arent if they are how you describe?, by me there is a lot of urban fox and they do seen to stay put alot longer

Totally rural mate .Never considered urban foxes as ive never had anything to do with them .My fingers engage before the brain most times as a man can only comment truthfully on what hes seen in life.As said a man has only to walk near a litter here and they are move .If theres trouble we wait until they are moved normally before having them as the farmer will have been to every hole normally .

rural foxes are fooking wild as fook , if there not you know they been released from the urban suburbs,.....if a wild fox scents anything unordinary being near there litter , they be gone ,.... , totally different scenario in the urban areas where they share and rely on humans ......and different scents are part of there normal up bringing .....where abnormal too the rural fox, would sense danger......and the urban one would sense it as normal .....hence the boldness of the urban reds

rural foxes are fooking wild as fook , if there not you know they been released from the urban suburbs,.....if a wild fox scents anything unordinary being near there litter , they be gone ,.... , totally different scenario in the urban areas where they share and rely on humans ......and different scents are part of there normal up bringing .....where abnormal too the rural fox, would sense danger......and the urban one would sense it as normal .....hence the boldness of the urban reds

Well i live very rural and i think your wrong ive seen them be moved but its not always set in stone they will

if you trample all over earths with your dogs, you seriously think they will stay there .....

who said anything about trampling all over them :laugh: i know ive walked over earths where i walk by or have a quick look and my lurchers mark them and there not emptied if you get an idiot letting his dogs whine and whinged and dig at and entrance and a bloke check holes stick his head in to have a look and sniff and talk alot telling his dogs what a good job there doing marking and digging away yeah maybe they would get shifted by the vixen maybe not its not set in stone is it :tongue2: foxes are funny things and will always suprise you like said before nobodys right nobodys wrong but people saying if you go within a foot an earth and the vixen will be away is not true it does not always happen like that :thumbs:

are you for real , you just said your lurchers mark them ,.........what do they give you a fecking wink if somethings at home........

yeah thats exactly what they do :thumbs: oh so now every dog marking now has to whine scratch and dig at an earth does ffs :laugh: look your right i am wrong your the man to :thumbs:

are you for real , you just said your lurchers mark them ,.........what do they give you a fecking wink if somethings at home........

not every lurcher digs away or tries to get in. if he says he has, he has. Ive known it, if u havent, well you havent have ya. Just because you havent seen it, doesnt mean it doesnt occur