Jill Not Coming Into Season...

I've got a five year old jill that I'm desperate to breed from. She's the best I've had in 28 years of ferreting. However, she still doesn't show any signs of coming into season. Last year I thought I missed her season and the vasectomised hob got to her early... this year I've checked her daily and still nothing!

Haa anyone experienced Jills with strange/no seasons? All my other jills are fully in. I think I might move this one into a lighter spotbin the hope that it kick starts things.

I wouldn't worry about it Mustelid. In my experience jills can come into season anywhere from early January to the end of April. I've got 2 of last year's youngsters here and neither of them is in yet. Just give it time and I'm sure she'll come in....

Well folks she still hasn't come in to season... I'm going to move her into a lighter spot and see if that makes any difference. It's Sod's law that the other six Jill's are bang in but I only want to breed from this one!

Well folks she still hasn't come in to season... I'm going to move her into a lighter spot and see if that makes any difference. It's Sod's law that the other six Jill's are bang in but I only want to breed from this one!

Flecks sake fella have some patients,,,,what the matter with you,,,it's only just the end of winter,,,I still have just 1 Jill who is full in season,,,,3 others not even showing signs