China An Dogs

Lads just after watching few video's on dogs an fur trade in china . There people are disgusting smelly evil b*****ds electrocutiong cutting or bludgeoning the animals to death an skinning them . In one part a poor dog had bein skinned alive an threw into a pile . The poor animal how I don't know had the strength to lift its head an look around . Like somethin from a horror film all the dogs are severely traumatised and beaten as the chinky yellow c**ts think the meat is nicer when beaten . Just want know what people think of this Shi co why there is nothin bein done. We as humans can be so cruel to animals of all kinds defenceless as they are

All that stuff is posted by PETA or something similar. The same kind of lunatics who would think you had a fetish for violence for swatting a fly, and worse than Ian Brady for coursing hares.

Don't believe half of that pish.

But I agree the Chinks are a horrible race :laugh:

This was real stuff I looking at . Proper footage. I know it the worst cases hoping people will open there eye's but f**k me it's proper evil to be able to continue this with out a care an Evan a smile as they. Force dogs heads into a sort mid evil head stock then electrocuting it . . . . Satanic yellow pissy c**ts

Guy i know used to pull the wings of Bluebottles and put them on his knob when he was in the bath.like a desert island he says. :laugh::laugh: True i still visit him in purlsburn.[localnuthouse] takes all kinds eh. :thumbs:

Must know Ricky Gervais too then....lol

• Like 2

Saw a video on here with a man skinning them raccoon dogs alive,he had an industrial wheelie bin full of animals that had been skinned alive. He simply got them by back legs then swung them in the air then stotted there heads off the ground,then skinned them. One in the bin came round and was looking about. Cruel beyond belief,not one animal abuse law in China. See the dogs for food lying in markets with there front legs tied behind them so they can't walk away. Nasty Country.