So Hard !!!

It's so hard now days to get permission for rabbiting , pigeon ,fox Ect

Iv been door nocking for the last 3 days after work . Handed out so many flyers and sent so many emails and had no response so far

Iv had a couple said maybe (no)

Iv had 1 abusive

And a few Iv already got shooter

It's so hard now days to get permission for rabbiting , pigeon ,fox Ect

Iv been door nocking for the last 3 days after work . Handed out so many flyers and sent so many emails and had no response so far

Iv had a couple said maybe (no)

Iv had 1 abusive

And a few Iv already got shooter

good luck to you, but moaning at 3 days :icon_eek:

it took me 3yrs before getting a decent permission, and Im a pestie

The helping piece could be a point of difference for you. Any help around the farm (with non shooting activities) can often find you bumped towards the top of a list where shooting is concerned. A good deed for a good deed so to speak.

Keep at it and offer a helping hand with any other jobs around the farm. After all, it's not as if you're missing out on shooting time if you do end up helping out haha.

Good luck and keep at it :thumbs:

• Like 1

I asked a few several times...only people next door to other permissions in passing though, one finally give in recently but I'd built relationship up over the months and he'd seen me loading car up with bunnies :thumbs:

I've got a couple of farms I do work for, but my main permission is a large manor with woodlands and fields surrounding gardens, my other is a quarry, don't just target farms mate plenty of other land out there.

Good Luck :thumbs:

• Like 1