Old School Russells

Guest foxpack

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st dig to him yesterday in just over a year,didn't think I would be digging him again.

A warm ride home after a long wet day

I go on about this sort of thing to my kids all the time. I walk around my old council estate now and see nothing but shite, un kept gardens, rubbish everywhere and just no pride. When I grew up every

Posted Images

Smart dog brock , if its the same one that has been shown on here , certainly seen some graft :thumbs:

Brock is a nice dog, I've dug to him once or twice. Not seen him in a couple of years though.

I've his grandson in my kennels now, a half cross with a black dog of Irish lines.

post-9962-0-04550900-1395630580_thumb.jpg

Will try and get a better photo tomorrow, but the busy little f****r never sits still for very long!

• Like 4

Smart dog brock , if its the same one that has been shown on here , certainly seen some graft :thumbs:

Brock is a nice dog, I've dug to him once or twice. Not seen him in a couple of years though.

I've his grandson in my kennels now, a half cross with a black dog of Irish lines.

attachicon.gifMagyar.jpg

Will try and get a better photo tomorrow, but the busy little f****r never sits still for very long!

Is that outta kaiser

NICE 1.. hard to beat the snow :thumbs:

yes my favourite tme of the year, unlike this year everywhere flooded. couple more snowy ones for ye.
Very smart all I a mate I dig with has one of yours ,done well so far

attachicon.gif009.JPG the old type bitch inbetween my legs a real bayer but everyday she bolted or dug foxs with her

Now that, to me, is a real old school Russell, as in the title of the thred. :yes:

:thumbs:

not many of that type of russell about now a days a finder could do everything well call her out if could not dig to her :thumbs:

Wi11ow, we did the same. Old freight diesel lines wernt used on B. holidays & Sundays, work the brambles and put 'em down them broken drains along the track. Run like feck up the line to see where it was gonna stop and if solid, get a dog in. If ya touched lucky there may be one in already.... One time we put one in and had four out! :thumbs:

attachicon.gif001.JPG our old team when we were kids around towns no cars but use to catch alot of foxs xmas day and boxing day

no trains so we use to catch 3/4 foxs each day :thumbs:

Proper Russells as the thread asked for not the modern white lakeys masqueraded as Russells,nice one!

• Like 1
Guest foxpack

there like rocking horse shit round here ,went to see a minature russel on sunday .was same size as my beagle x russel,be lucky if it could fit in a cave ,so we are looking for a minature ,minature russell,lol

• Like 1

attachicon.gif001.JPG our old team when we were kids around towns no cars but use to catch alot of foxs xmas day and boxing day

no trains so we use to catch 3/4 foxs each day :thumbs:

Proper Russells as the thread asked for not the modern white lakeys masqueraded as Russells,nice one!

yet another pr**k, that thinks every rough white bodied russell is a lakie.