Looking For Beagles

Aye there's plenty in Ireland bull cross and I did consider it,but don't really know any lads over there that would keep me right. Iv got two pups coming later this year, but still looking out for a couple of surplus young hounds.

• Like 1

Jasper , wilburs word is good enough for me, if he says your a Cnut, your indeed a Cnut :-p.

il ask the lads I know that run bushing packs, I know ones not long had a litter but I'd think they'll be all spoken for, il get back to you if I hear of anything

Alimac it's true I am a Cnut, but just to Wilbur because he's a Cnut. That would be appreciated I'm still after two ether pups or young surplus hounds, iv had it with taking adults on its nothing but bother. I missed out on two through stutter head. I turned down two Beagles that were about 11 month, thought I was sorted after getting a couple from Ireland but that turned out a big mistake.

• 2 months later...

"]That's me sorted for pup. Cheers folks

I've got a young very small 19inch pure fell bitch in pup to a working beagle , if you don't get fixed up or it falls through give me a shout

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

whats the big deal how many posts he has or doesnt have do u have to have a certain amount to look for something or what, he didnt ask for free hounds id imagine this would be the best place to ask for a few hounds off genuine people id hope rather than buy from some dealer and get shite obviously u have none for him, and maybe thats why you have so many posts :hmm:

that pup in your profile pic is looking well now mate, do u still have the other one ?