Vixen Cubs And Nature

Stand back and be quiet he will come out.. sometimes you have to wait a while but he wil bolt eventually

Now I know you are just telling tall tales(I love a joker)You would never poke out a fox with a stick to a waiting hound or hounds that would be highly illegal up North,classed the same as baiting(very cruel thing).Nobody would be stupid enough to admit on an open forum to breaking the law in such a despicable and cruel way would they.Jesus Paddy the Irishman you better keep listening for the knock on the door,you f*****g self incriminating clown.

Who said anything bot bolting to hounds you ejit go and read another thread would you

A lurcher is a hound, using a dynarod to poke them out is Highly illegal as is bolting them up North the Queen does not like it,you cruel man.Would hate to rob a bank with you,you would confess before we counted the money.

Im not worried about the queen what she has to do with it I dont know you must be runnung out of ideas. Not like me to talk about anything im usually quiet and anyone that knows me will tell you that but I just couldnt hold back on this 1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this for ya Irishman,if your terriers stay as long at it as you have on here on this thread there not bad.

Irishman that wasn't in agreement with the bullshit you have posted on here, not in the slightest.   I just cant get my head around why people feel the need to say it's not a sport? Of course it is.

Everyone replying and arguing aren't helping,can a mod not just delete the thread.

Posted Images

Not one single person says its right its just one of those things that have to be done by those who live in a world where give and take is the norm rather than the hunting fraternity who would rather take and take some more .

Fair enough

Terriers weren't invented for sport they were created for a job to control vermin under ground either by bolting or holding quarry at bay in a stop, also the lakey, patt, and border were bred to work crag earths that some were impossible to dig therefor the dogs had to kill the fox under ground all for the control of pests to protect live stock and birds, even in the summer months as it was easier to locate the earths by following fur n feather trails to the cub dens themselves, Don't forget that many yrs ago the average man could not afford a gun so many dog breeds were created for the specific jobs needing done

Stand back and be quiet he will come out.. sometimes you have to wait a while but he wil bolt eventually

Now I know you are just telling tall tales(I love a joker)You would never poke out a fox with a stick to a waiting hound or hounds that would be highly illegal up North,classed the same as baiting(very cruel thing).Nobody would be stupid enough to admit on an open forum to breaking the law in such a despicable and cruel way would they.Jesus Paddy the Irishman you better keep listening for the knock on the door,you f*****g self incriminating clown.

Who said anything bot bolting to hounds you ejit go and read another thread would you

A lurcher is a hound, using a dynarod to poke them out is Highly illegal as is bolting them up North the Queen does not like it,you cruel man.Would hate to rob a bank with you,you would confess before we counted the money.

Im not worried about the queen what she has to do with it I dont know you must be runnung out of ideas. Not like me to talk about anything im usually quiet and anyone that knows me will tell you that but I just couldnt hold back on this 1

You should be worried about the SPCA with the things you admitted on here you cruel man.

Terriers weren't invented for sport they were created for a job to control vermin under ground either by bolting or holding quarry at bay in a stop, also the lakey, patt, and border were bred to work crag earths that some were impossible to dig therefor the dogs had to kill the fox under ground all for the control of pests to protect live stock and birds, even in the summer months as it was easier to locate the earths by following fur n feather trails to the cub dens themselves, Don't forget that many yrs ago the average man could not afford a gun so many dog breeds were created for the specific jobs needing done

I hunt terriers for sport mate.. its all about the dog to me and quality.. not about killing all the time

Please correct me if I'm wrong but if it was not for livestock and game birds you wouldn't be putting a terrier to ground at all.

Also could someone show me where it say or has ever been written what the FOX season is ? Is it like deer where there is a buck/stag , doe/hind season or just certain months when it is not legal to control them ?

• Like 1

Please correct me if I'm wrong but if it was not for livestock and game birds you wouldn't be putting a terrier to ground at all.

Also could someone show me where it say or has ever been written what the FOX season is ? Is it like deer where there is a buck/stag , doe/hind season or just certain months when it is not legal to control them ?

No off season for vermin control.. huntsmen/terriermen have an ON/OFF season to give the country a break

Edited by Irishman

Nobody more keen than me to hunt but have to give them a break too

Trouble is mate ,the fox gives nothing a break and youve seemed to have lost the reason why you are invited on the land in the first place .Giving a pest a season is what the antis have used to f**k up terrier work through the hunts .You would be the first to say you are digging for control but control in a true sense never stops ,it cant ,the fox never does

• Like 1

Oh so you an anti now.. will have to watch you.. I wont have to worry about Stephen LOL I dont kill its thrill of the chase for me.. You will have bigger things to worry about than philpott i.e the law LOL Thats for Liam

Edited by Irishman
  • Like 1

Oh so you an anti now.. will have to watch you.. I wont have to worry about Stephen LOL I dont kill its thrill of the chase for me.. You will have bigger things to worry about than philpott i.e the law LOL

Liam Delaney the bank robber LOL

Would rather be a bank robber than a baiter,and if I was I would not admit it on an open forum like you did.Watch out for Philpott.

Nobody more keen than me to hunt but have to give them a break too

Trouble is mate ,the fox gives nothing a break and youve seemed to have lost the reason why you are invited on the land in the first place .

Im invited on the land to hunt not to kill. But you have your ways and I have mine