Vixen Cubs And Nature

Retard season season in full swing i see. Couple of days early this year maybe but in session nonetheless.Whist i love nothing more than a good dig i am a realist and i will be out on calls to dig cubs ,shoot vixens and generally preserve what needs preserving this time of year .Its a fool who says do it right in the winter and you wont have problems now.whatever method. and its a narrow minded person who thinks foxes can be controlled purely with terriers .Terrier work whist an obsession is only part of what i do to keep permission and gain more .Be a sad thing if Irishman lost his permission to a realist lol.

Im the fool that does it right and you know it.. thats the last I will reply to you.. knew you were an ejit before this thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this for ya Irishman,if your terriers stay as long at it as you have on here on this thread there not bad.

Irishman that wasn't in agreement with the bullshit you have posted on here, not in the slightest.   I just cant get my head around why people feel the need to say it's not a sport? Of course it is.

Everyone replying and arguing aren't helping,can a mod not just delete the thread.

Posted Images

Retard season season in full swing i see. Couple of days early this year maybe but in session nonetheless.Whist i love nothing more than a good dig i am a realist and i will be out on calls to dig cubs ,shoot vixens and generally preserve what needs preserving this time of year .Its a fool who says do it right in the winter and you wont have problems now.whatever method. and its a narrow minded person who thinks foxes can be controlled purely with terriers .Terrier work whist an obsession is only part of what i do to keep permission and gain more .Be a sad thing if Irishman lost his permission to a realist lol.

He will not need his permission,he is on the run down here now,new identity and wearing a Pinocchio moustache for a disguise.

I have enough permission to hunt in season

one of the top 10 posts ever on THL!

I hope your a neutral here LOL dont need anymore on the wagon.. I have never said I dont understand vermin control I just said I dont agree with it being done out of season.. just the way huntsmen in my area work.. theres an ON and OFF season were im from

Edited by Irishman

Im the fool that does it right and you know it.. thats the last I will reply to you.. knew you were an ejit before this thread

Says the retard with stained trousers

Going to the shower

Says the retard with stained trousers

OH that says it all about you.. VERY SMART :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I hope your a neutral here LOL dont need anymore on the wagon.. I have never said I dont understand vermin control I just said I dont agree with it being done out of season.. just the way huntsmen in my area work.. theres an ON and OFF season were im from

you earlier said vermin control was an excuse for lads with guns killing another mans sport!!!! make your mind up...

Stand back and be quiet he will come out.. sometimes you have to wait a while but he wil bolt eventually

Now I know you are just telling tall tales(I love a joker)You would never poke out a fox with a stick to a waiting hound or hounds that would be highly illegal up North,classed the same as baiting(very cruel thing).Nobody would be stupid enough to admit on an open forum to breaking the law in such a despicable and cruel way would they.Jesus Paddy the Irishman you better keep listening for the knock on the door,you f*****g self incriminating clown.

Who said anything bot bolting to hounds you ejit go and read another thread would you

A lurcher is a hound, using a dynarod to poke them out is Highly illegal as is bolting them up North the Queen does not like it,you cruel man.Would hate to rob a bank with you,you would confess before we counted the money.

What i know is that you work terriers .Plenty do but as to whether you do it right the juries out .Hunting season got nothing to do with fox control nor indeed does hunting in general .Its what f****d up terrier work in England .You keep digging mate but one day there will be a new lad on your land that has put in a bit of graft when needed and not just out for a jolly.Seems your on your own here as thankfully most are sane realists

Irishman, I've just spent the last hour or so reading your posts on the terrier section. You are either on a massive wind up, or you really do live in a totally different world to the rest of us who work terriers.

I am impressed by your resilience mind you, but feck me, you really do need to give your head a shake and get into the real world.

Will be very suprised if your still on here by the end of the month, maybe the week :laugh:

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

He should have just said he didn't agree with guns and leave it at that, wonder how many antis are reading this and copying it? Some people feel they have to prove themselves to others, I dunno what's got into people these days

That would have saved all this shit talk im glad I dont know any of these so called huntsmen in person
...... It's just gotten out of hand lol don't worry about it, everybody has the ways they prefare to hunt.

He should have just said he didn't agree with guns and leave it at that, wonder how many antis are reading this and copying it? Some people feel they have to prove themselves to others, I dunno what's got into people these days

That would have saved all this shit talk im glad I dont know any of these so called huntsmen in person
...... It's just gotten out of hand lol don't worry about it, everybody has the ways they prefare to hunt.

Thats true.. I know what way I like to hunt.. when its meant to be done CANT HELP IT LOL

Irishman, I've just spent the last hour or so reading your posts on the terrier section. You are either on a massive wind up, or you really do live in a totally different world to the rest of us who work terriers.

I am impressed by your resilience mind you, but feck me, you really do need to give your head a shake and get into the real world.

Will be very suprised if your still on here by the end of the month, maybe the week :laugh:

Cheers, D.

I dont give a terrier or terrierman any credit for digging in the summer. You need to shake your head if you think digging in the summer is right

• Like 1

What i know is that you work terriers .Plenty do but as to whether you do it right the juries out .Hunting season got nothing to do with fox control nor indeed does hunting in general .Its what f****d up terrier work in England .You keep digging mate but one day there will be a new lad on your land that has put in a bit of graft when needed and not just out for a jolly.Seems your on your own here as thankfully most are sane realists

Yes I do work terriers and try to do it right. You have your ways and I have mine.. me and you can leave it at that bring this thing to an end