• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saw a whole load of em sat round a camp fire singing ging gang goolie.... Yokel

Promised myself I wouldn't get involved in this stupid argument but a post like that, supposedly coming from a hunter, is exactly what the antis are looking for. Your entitled to your opinion but not

Possibly the biggest pile of shite I've ever read on here....well done.

Posted Images

Fair's fair Irishman, I can see your very passionate about this subject. I didn't like it when all the private fisherie's scraped the close season,even though I feel the close season was set at the wrong time of year?It made you a more resiliant fisherman,fishing straight after Christmas in the cold with a new piece of tackle,right up until March 16th,now the fish in these commercial fisheries are battered!!! Happy-Hunting.

• Like 1

Your the type of fella that no one needs to hear from. I know the man in person and he does more hunting than you have ever done going by the sound of you. Keep your numb skull opinions to yourself in future

No him or you are him :hmm:

Ether way you both sound like pricks !

Your the type of fella that no one needs to hear from. I know the man in person and he does more hunting than you have ever done going by the sound of you. Keep your numb skull opinions to yourself in future

Cheers D.. I see you getting the hang of things.. take no notice of them they have nothing better to do.. you will learn who to talk to and who not

No him or you are him :hmm:

Ether way you both sound like pricks !

Good lad :clapper: