Holding A Dog Back Till 2 Or Older ??

At least thread like this allow people to compile a list of who not to go digging with .Patience is one thing ,knowing when your feeding shite is another .

At least thread like this allow people to compile a list of who not to go digging with .Patience is one thing ,knowing when your feeding shite is another .

wouldn't go digging with anyone on here your all undercover antis
am not even under cover

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No way would I keep a dog over 2 years that still hasn't shown any interest, I don't believe all that bollocks either that early starters don't last long, that's an excuse people use that have kennels

Holding it back will let the dog mature mentally I personally show a dog at around 16 to.18mnths then bring it on slowly not to much to soon that's just me. Atb d4g

think it depends on the dog , i'd be very disappointed in one not showing interest in going to ground from 6-9 months ..showing interest not entering although i have let some have a look at 9 months,

Posted Images

Youve not answered anything .Why are your dogs or anyone elses for that matter ,late starters .You refer to times gone by but no change from what i remember .Perhaps things have softened for you ,the thought in the back of your mind that you could of done things better .Me ,no regrets at all and im now where my mentor was when he explained it to me .Like i said too late for some but hey ho .

. Ansewrd anything on here lol yeh fooking loads of chance Softened for me. No why should it , Mentor lol. My mentor was a sholvel andme terrier and getting out leaning by me own and me mates mistakes. From lands end to johna groats lol.

I guess some of us were fortunate in that we had the chance to get out with those that knew the game inside out and knew how to pass it on too .The method of breeding good reliable stock was explained in full and having done for ,for so long it appears strange there are other variations .Still cant get me head round late starters though .

. Ooooooo calm down now phillis. Your getting all man utd now.

Must be a northern joke as beyond me

Youve not answered anything .Why are your dogs or anyone elses for that matter ,late starters .You refer to times gone by but no change from what i remember .Perhaps things have softened for you ,the thought in the back of your mind that you could of done things better .Me ,no regrets at all and im now where my mentor was when he explained it to me .Like i said too late for some but hey ho .

. Ansewrd anything on here lol yeh fooking loads of chance Softened for me. No why should it , Mentor lol. My mentor was a sholvel andme terrier and getting out leaning by me own and me mates mistakes. From lands end to johna groats lol.

I guess some of us were fortunate in that we had the chance to get out with those that knew the game inside out and knew how to pass it on too .The method of breeding good reliable stock was explained in full and having done for ,for so long it appears strange there are other variations .Still cant get me head round late starters though .
. Like you would know who ive grown up with a mixed with. Lol

. Oh and they only thing on the back of my mind is why the fook didnt i put a bigger wedge on earth summit. Regrets over terrier lol get a fooking life lol

,This last post sums you up to the core ,full of regret and not really committed .be racing pigeons soon

. Like you would know who ive grown up with a mixed with. Lol
I grew up with plummer the terrier was my idea dont hear me shouting and calling people names
  • Like 1

. Oh and they only thing on the back of my mind is why the fook didnt i put a bigger wedge on earth summit. Regrets over terrier lol get a fooking life lol

,This last post sums you up to the core ,full of regret and not really committed .be racing pigeons soon
. How do you know am not allready racing micks

. How do you know am not allready racing micks

Im guessing you are cos youve fecked up terrier breeding lol

But this thread is about holding back, not late starters. So does anybody actually hold dogs that are showing willing back till 2 years of age? Or is it only late starters that are left that long?

right earth if they want a look let them

But this thread is about holding back, not late starters. So does anybody actually hold dogs that are showing willing back till 2 years of age? Or is it only late starters that are left that long?

never held one back just had a few late starters bud. That bnt was late steady though yet pups have been the opposite the feed back ive had Did you get your bitch lined