Worst End To Season

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's grate news mate go ahead and take up the offer you will regret it if ya don't

sorry to hear that mate a sad loss i have had this 1st hand and its gut wrenching lost my lad 3 years back following season my other broke his leg and i was going to pack it all in best advice i got w

sorry to here you lost her its gut renching to lose em so near the end of the season.best waty to get over it is get another pup in as soon as posible mate.

They say the best ones die young, lost my bitch on tuesday night, she'd had a brilliant season, never let me down and was turning into special.will be truly missed.

Rip pipper

Sorry for your loss. I had to double take I had one identical to her. RIP.

How was she bred?

DSC_0482.jpg

sorry to hear that mate a sad loss i have had this 1st hand and its gut wrenching lost my lad 3 years back following season my other broke his leg and i was going to pack it all in best advice i got was to don't stop look for another i no ya won't feel up to it yet pal but look all the same.

ps that was one good looking hound many of us on hear would be proud to own a dog like that :yes: chin up pal

atvb kev :thumbs:

• Like 2

Cheers for comments everyone, just bin on phone to the bloke that bred pipper and he has kindly offered me a 5 month old dog nearly exactly the same breeding, not sure what to do?

that's grate news mate go ahead and take up the offer you will regret it if ya don't

Am i right in thinking, uve got poachers pocket bred dog gaffer? Ive had a liitle think about having this dog, but i think it would be the wrong decision at the moment, ive always bin a strong believer in having ur dogs from pups.

Cheers for comments everyone, just bin on phone to the bloke that bred pipper and he has kindly offered me a 5 month old dog nearly exactly the same breeding, not sure what to do?

Am i right in thinking, uve got poachers pocket bred dog gaffer? Ive had a liitle think about having this dog, but i think it would be the wrong decision at the moment, ive always bin a strong believer in having ur dogs from pups.

ye he is a pp dog from tyson and tinker

• Like 1

5 months is still a pup mate, if the lad has brought the pup up well it could end up no different to one you had at 8 weeks. I got my old dog at 6 months and the lad had done a good job with him.

5 months is still a pup mate, if the lad has brought the pup up well it could end up no different to one you had at 8 weeks. I got my old dog at 6 months and the lad had done a good job with him.

I agree, my last two were about 4 months. It just depends on how much or little time has been spent on the dog and how sensible the previous own was.

Good luck Sirius