All Coming To An End!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you for real,,,, the dogs don't come first,,, your family and having a roof over your head do,,,,

iv just gave a lad his dog back yesterday,never met him before in my life but took his bitch here for 6 weeks till he sorted himself out cant see why anyone wouldnt do the same for you,contrary to pop

All terrain do you rent? I have a large family ( 5 kids and one on the way ) which I work and pay for before anybody else judges me? The type of house I need within the price bracket I require are few

All terrain do you rent? I have a large family ( 5 kids and one on the way ) which I work and pay for before anybody else judges me? The type of house I need within the price bracket I require are few and far between! The house is being sold from under us and I have no option but to take a pokey little bungalow just outside the village! Getting rid of the dogs is the last thing I I want to do but my family have to come first! If anything comes up then of course they'll be staying with me!!

Mate you have absolutely fuuck all to explain on here. You do what you think is right :thumbs:

Too many keyboard warriors on here :yes:

• Like 4

All terrain do you rent? I have a large family ( 5 kids and one on the way ) which I work and pay for before anybody else judges me? The type of house I need within the price bracket I require are few and far between! The house is being sold from under us and I have no option but to take a pokey little bungalow just outside the village! Getting rid of the dogs is the last thing I I want to do but my family have to come first! If anything comes up then of course they'll be staying with me!!

Mate you have absolutely fuuck all to explain on here. You do what you think is right :thumbs:

mush your the biggest one :laugh:

• Like 1

mush your the biggest one :laugh:

Only one dog I have slated and to the owners face at that (a lot of laughing actually) that dog is now long buried.

Pip you slag of a shit stirrer :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

I was in a similar situation last year,but for me it was having surgery and being unable to walk,i managed to keep the dogs in the end.

I think you'd probably be able to find someone to look after the dogs temporarily even if it was through an ad on here, the only problem is you don't know when you'll be able to take them back.

im sure a farmer or sombody with old sheds or somthing would be willing to rent you an outhouse or stable on a short term arrangement to get you out of a hold. if you have good permission surely some of the farmers your friendly with wouldnt see you stuck would they?