Scots, Welsh, English And Irish

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on then,,,,let the English bashing begin,,,lol

I will say this though about England ,,, the most friendly are deffo from the north east,,, the Geordies ,, and from that area really make you feel welcome.

iv lived in scotland, wales and england and its as simple as theres good and bad everywhere. i might be biased tho but even mates and in laws iv took back to glasgow have said they nicest folk around

I will say this though about England ,,, the most friendly are deffo from the north east,,, the Geordies ,, and from that area really make you feel welcome.

Agree with this 100%

Compare it to say center of London and its like two different planets.

When your talking about manners in Scotland are you referring to how polite people are if you have an english accent or politeness among Scots?

Hmmm fair point. I've spoke to a few English in pubs etc and the worse they get is ripping the pish out of there accent. But then again, every c**t rips the pish out of a Glaswegians accent lol.

Tbf I have stayed for short periods in all 4 countries and found most people to be sound enough.

I broke down in Newcastle at a meeting (left lights on) a few months back, without asking for any help had 3 separate people helping me push it to bump start and 2 people offering jump leads. Compare that to center of london where you can see 100s of commuters on the tube walking past a disabled person struggling down the stairs etc.

That said normal Londoners are sound to, its just the sq mile that seems to attract the entire nations supply of c**ts who come there to work

After what I have witnessed at lurchers shows in Wales,,, I would say they have no manners....

I had a little stall at a show in Wales,,, little gazebo ,,,behind me a line of trees,,, and 10 yard behind that the toilets,,,,a gang of valley comandos,,, compleat with bull crosses ,,,, were chatting in front of my stall,,,they had bought a few bits,,,

But they thought it was good manners to piss right at the side of my stall,,, I mean right next to it,,,, not bother go in the trees,,, or god forbid walk another 10 yard to the fecking toilets,,,,

I had words,,, not that they were that bothered,,,lol

:laugh: We do what we like in our country Tomo, bloody English coming here trying to civilise us.. :rolleyes::laugh:

The fishing comp was the first time i had ever really mixed with the welsh socially,and they were all sound as f**k.

Thinking about this,i would have to say,worst people if were generalising.has to be the islanders,and down south it was folk around the gatwick area. when i spoke to them,they looked like i had presented them with a dead child.

got to agree the geordies are nice folk,but been going there since i was a kid.so slightly biased.

• Like 3

People are people wherever you are , you get nice , not so nice , rude , nasty and Baws all over , I generally find people will echo the way you are to them , give a bit of respect and courtesy and you get it back 9/10 times .

:laugh: people take kindness as weakness. I liked that David King saying on that rangers thread I put up :laugh:

Fool me once shame on you.... Fool me twice, shame on me :)

Edited by baw

The fishing comp was the first time i had ever really mixed with the welsh socially,and they were all sound as f**k.

Thinking about this,i would have to say,worst people if were generalising.has to be the islanders,and down south it was folk around the gatwick area. when i spoke to them,they looked like i had presented them with a dead child.

got to agree the geordies are nice folk,but been going there since i was a kid.so slightly biased.

What do you think the fishing comp guys think of the scots lol

I find in England the further South you go, the worse they get. Once you get into the Midlands and beyond is a no go :laugh:

And in Scotland its the further North you go :icon_eek: some right inbred backwards c**ts up in the Highlands, but all nice people very welcoming, just a tad strange.

Never met an Irishman that wasn't sound.

• Like 1

People are people wherever you are , you get nice , not so nice , rude , nasty and Baws all over , I generally find people will echo the way you are to them , give a bit of respect and courtesy and you get it back 9/10 times .

:laugh: people take kindness as weakness. I liked that David King saying on that rangers thread I put up :laugh:

FFS back to Rangers again , I,m getting worried about you .

as for people taking kindness as a weakness , that's just an excuse evil kunts like you use not to be kind .

good answer :thumbs: , but in general I find a lot of people don't like English, meaning when ever me or other English people go the other parts in the UK , and visit as soon as we open our mouths and talk , most other people from the above country's give you the cold eye , and most can+are rude. What pisses me of these people are living in the feckin past, they want to get a life a grow up and live today not the feckin past, but they carnt .And its this attitude to English people gets you down , and once started to try to be friendly well feck it now, people don't like us Tough Shit :yes:

What do you think the fishing comp guys think of the scots lol

Think they found us ok.know i dont dislike anyone i met.

• Like 2

FFS back to Rangers again , I,m getting worried about you .

as for people taking kindness as a weakness , that's just an excuse evil kunts like you use not to be kind .

:laugh: I'm the kindest c**t you'll ever meet :D I think Glaswegians are very kind but canny. What I mean by that, they are very weary and can sniff out if your being a c**t quickly, then that friendliness disappears very quickly :D